I'm Having Her Baby (lesbian story)

“Wake up Arizona, it’s rise and shine, with Cynthia Fine!” my radio alarm clock shouted at me. I rolled from side to my back, and hit my alarm clock with my hand. It still didn’t go off, stupid clock. I groaned. “It’s gonna be a another killer out there. High for today 107, low 79.Probably won’t see that 79 today. So be careful people, because the heat is on” Cynthia Fine said. Another hot day in the desert. I got out of bed, and looked in my full sized mirror that hung on my closet door. I was pregnant, and my stomach, was the size of a basketball, and I was almost six months. I rubbed my stomach, and sighed. I’d be glad when this was all over, pregnancy was hell for me. All I had to do, was have this baby, and get on with life. Yep, that’s right, I’m giving it up. I already had a couple who wanted my baby, and I was fine with that. I met the couple. It was a married couple, both in their late thirties. The wife was an accountant, and the husband, a stockbroker or something in business. They were perfect, and I figured she’d do a better job than me. Ok so maybe I sound heartless, maybe even cruel, but having a baby was the last thing I needed. I’m 19 years old, and I’m barely making it myself. I live with two other women, in a house ran by some creepy landlord lady who hardly ever talks. But it would have to suffice, because for one it was all I could afford, and two, I had nowhere else to go. I looked around my room, which was a disaster. Clothes strewn everywhere, tennis shoes scattered across the floor. And old magazines laid around everywhere. Someday I planned on picking this mess up and today was not that day. I looked at the clock, enough with this lollygagging, I have a job to get too. I grabbed a pair of jeans, a orange shirt and my uniform shirt, and some underwear all found on my floor, don’t worry it’s all clean. I rushed to the bathroom down the hall. Well I really didn’t rush, I mean come on six months pregnant, you know I’m not rushing anywhere. The door was opened, yes! For once the bathroom was free! I rushed in before the moment passed me by. I dropped my clothes, and nearly had a heart attack or something. I really thought the bathroom was empty.

“Oh good morning Lydia, how are ya?” Jenny said. Jenny was one of my roommates, and she was the most annoying. She was just too happy, and too free for me. And -right now, she was standing in front of me in a towel as she brushed her teeth.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were in here” I said.

“Oh no you’re fine, I was just leaving. Wow you know you really have that pregnancy glow going” Jenny said wiping her mouth. Jenny’s golden brown hair was wet, and still dripping. She had dark gray eyes, and was tall and slender. Something about her face, the way she always smiled that annoyed the crap out of me.

“Thanks” I said.

“Oh I almost forgot! Good morning little one!” Jenny said rubbing my protruding belly.

“Has he kicked today?” Jenny asked.

“Yes, he kicked all night long, and it’s killing me” I said.

“Oh that just means he’s really healthy and happy! Yes you are, yes you are” Jenny said mostly to my stomach. Was this girl serious right now?

“Jenny, could I use the bathroom or what? I mean need to get to work” I said annoyed.

“Oh! Yeah sorry, I’m outta here, consider me already gone, yeah!” Jenny said sliding pass me. I took a quick shower, that girl, and her antics would be the death of me for sure. I pulled my dark brunette hair up in a ponytail, and headed out. When I went outside, it seemed like the sun was waiting for me at the door. The heat was intense, it could burn a hole right through my face or at least it felt like. I put my hand up to block the sun. And here’s to the long walk to work, I was about to take, in this Arizona heat. I started to walk, and sweat began to run. Did I deodorize? I lifted my arm, to smell my pit. Fresh as a daisy. A black car pulled over. I took a closer look, and sighed irritated. Here she go, was this woman stalking me?