Chapter 18

“Yeah right, hey let’s go in, just to have a look around ya know” Sadie said.

“Let’s go” I said cutting off my car. Sadie and I walked up to the doors of the club. A big bald head Black man with all black on stood at the front door. He was buff, and his shirt that read “security” looked two sizes too small. His muscles were about bust up out that shirt.

“Good evening ladies, I need to see some ID” he said with a smile. His voice, was deep, manly, the type voice you would like to hear as he carried you up to his bedroom.

“Yes sir” Sadie said with a smile reaching into purse.

I had my wallet, and I handed him my ID.

He looked at both our ID’s, and smiled as he handed them back.

“Welcome to Hot Nights” he said opening the door for us.

“Couldn’t be too much hotter than you!” Sadie flirted. He winked at Sadie with a smile.

I laughed out loud.

“Sadie, you’re crazy” I laughed.

“That brother was fine! I should’ve got his number, Did you see his muscles, and those pecs, whew yeah!” Sadie said.

“Anyway” I said as we entered the club. Sadie and I were both taken aback by the environment.

“Whoa” Sadie said. I looked around, and this place looked like so classy, and casual, and upscale. They had round tables with white tablecloths on them. A candle lit on each table. The crowd was a mix of men and women, both semi formally dressed. The men wore button shirts, a blazer, with slacks, and dress shoes. Some wore full suits. The women wore pretty dressed, and nice suits and stuff. Up front was the stage. There was a woman dancing on a pole, and on either side of the stage, there were cages. In those cages were women who were dancing. It was nice, it was causal, cool, real laid back. I really was expecting some beat down ratty place with nothing but drunk horny, and desperate old men, and geezers salivating at the sight of a naked lady. But I didn’t see any old men, everyone seemed to be middle aged.

“Girl, this place is bomb” Sadie said looking around.

“I know right” I said.

“Let’s grab a table, I wanna see this” Sadie said.

“Sadie, no, we’re here to get Jenny, and go” I said.

“Call her, tell her we here, and let’s have a seat, enjoy this entertainment” Sadie smiled. Sadie and I sat down at a table.

“Here call Jenny” Sadie said handing me her phone. I dialed Jenny’s number, and listened as it rang.

“Hey Snuggle Bunny, what’s up” Jenny said breathing heavily in the phone.

“Umm we’re here” I said.

“Oh already….oh my gosh Ernesto, stop! God!” Jenny moaned loudly in the phone.

“Aw God! Jenny that’s nasty ok! You don’t answer the phone while doing it, that’s sick. We’re here, good bye now” I said quickly hanging up the phone.

“Ew! She answer the phone while doing it” Sadie said looked shocked.

“Yeah! I mean how rude is that! Yuck, now I can’t get the freaking moan out my head” I said.

“That so gross” Sadie said.

“Oh my God, I’m so done with life” I said.

“Hi sugars, what can I get you lovely ladies tonight” a woman said. I looked up and blessed to see this gorgeous specimen of a woman. She had gorgeous gray eyes, fire red hair, she was tall due to the extremely high stilettos she was wearing. She wore a red and black lacy bustier, with matching panties, and mountain high stilettos. She was really gorgeous, I was speechless.