Chapter 16

Ha! You are freaking deluded , Jenny and me we have an unusual relationship ya know. Yeah I’ll admit that. But it’s still just a friendship, I mean like that don’t even make any sense. That’s stupid” I said brushing Sadie off.

“Whatever, be in denial all you want, but you know and I know, Jenny got a thing for you. And you secretly have a thing for her. I mean ya know that’s why you dated Paige. Because she was a lot like Jenny, but pay me no mind, I’m just an outsider looking in” Sadie said.

“I hate you. I hate you. I freaking hate you. Just go, and you better freaking bring my car back like I gave it to you or yo ass is grass! Now leave, cause you’re making too much sense, and I can’t take all this right now. I don’t need this. Get out” I said scared of what I was realizing.

“I love you Lydia, and you love me. Bye” Sadie said walking out. She’s crazy right? I mean Jenny and me, ha, real funny. It’s absolutely no truth to what Sadie is saying. Jenny and me just have a weird friendship. Just one weird friendship, I mean no biggie. Nah, Jenny has a boyfriend, and she had sex, and she liked it, so she’s straight. I mean Jenny a lesbian, yeah she’s a little overly attached but ya know, she’s Jenny. She’s straight heterosexual Jenny. Sadie is just bugging me. I mean there no truth to anything she said, it’s all preposterous. Just a bunch of talk, I am not attracted to Jenny. No, she’s not even my type. Sadie just messing with my head, no biggie. The house phone rang.

“Hello” I said.

“Hey Lydia” Cat said.

“Yeah doll what’s up” I said.

“Nothing, I’m just getting off work. Umm how are you, did the surgery go ok” Cat said.

“Yeah it went great, it was all great” I said.

“Good, so you feeling ok” Cat asked.

“Wonderful, I feel wonderful. How about you” I said.

“Oh I’m fine. So I was thinking that maybe I could come pick you up, and we get take out and have a late dinner at my house” Cat said.

“Yeah that sounds great” I said.

“Ok well I got a few stops to make and then I’ll be there to get you ok” Cat said.

“Yeah I’ll see you then” I said.

“Ok bye” Cat aid.

“Bye” I said hanging up.

“Hey Snuggle Bunny” Jenny said standing in my doorway.

“Hey there. What are you doing here, I thought you and Ernesto were going out” I said.

“Yeah he cancelled, umm he got called in for work. So here I am” Jenny said.

“Oh sorry to hear that” I said.

“No big deal, we’ll just meet up tomorrow. So what you been up to” Jenny said laying in bed beside me. It use to didn’t matter that Jenny laid with me. I mean she always did this. However, since Sadie said what she said, it’s kind of different now.

“Nothing just laying around” I said.

“Hey I didn’t see your car in the driveway, where is it” Jenny said.

“I let Sadie borrow it for the night” I said.

“Why” Jenny said.

“She said she was going to some A-list party, and she wanted to look fly so yeah” I said.

“Oh Snuggle Bunny, you have such a big heart, it’s nearly pumping out your chest” Jenny said pinching my cheek.

“Stop it Brownie” I said leaning away from her.