Chapter Six

I was so drunk I could hardly remember my own name. 

Okay, so that may be being a little over dramatic, but still. I was past the stage of touching shiny things and laughing at every little thing someone says.

Imogen and I had been dancing non-stop for hours. I felt exhilarated. Adrenaline coursed through my body as I yet again was jumping up and down, loving every moment of the party. It had started off quiet, but definitely wasn't that now.

Subconsciously, I had been flirting with every male that moved in this dorm, but I couldn't help it. Alcohol brought it out in me. I stumbled over to the side and laid down on someone's bed. Chase's, I think? I turned my head and saw Imogen grinning at me, Chase's tongue currently in her ear. I made a face at her, realising I had accidentally crashed their secret hook-up, which really wasn't all that secret.

"Er- whoops. I didn't realise this bed was taken."

"Okay, since you're practically begging." Chase said, panting, emerging from underneath the covers. "We can have a threesome."

I wrinkled my nose and flicked him on the forehead. "Keep dreaming."

"Oh, I do. Trust me."

He gave me a dirty smirk, before disappearing under the sheets, indicating that was my cue to get out of there. With ninja-like skill, I managed to successfully roll off the bed and land on my feet. The floor seemed to rush up to me and I face-planted. A couple of people glanced over at me in amusement.

"You're embarrassing yourself," a voice said flatly. I rolled my head and looked to see Colin frowning down at me. 

"Hi Colin." 

"Not feeling as good as you obviously do." 

My grin continued to stretch. "I can help relieve you, if you want."

He smirked at me. "Tempting offer, but I have other matters to attend to."

I pouted at him.

"Why? Need to go murder some school kids?"

"Murder school kids...?" he asked in confusion, crinkling his forehead. He looked cute. "Where did that come from?"

I just shrugged and a bubble of laughter escaped my lips. He shook his head at me.

"Good luck with your hangover tomorrow."

"Good luck getting away with murder!" I called out as he began to stride away from me.

He glanced back at me, puzzled, before walking away. I lifted my legs into the air, not caring that I had a short dress on and began to do some yoga Pilates. Imogen hissed at me and I crawled back to the bed that she was on.

"I don't wanna' see what you had for breakfast," she joked, laughing.

"I need to sit down for a while, don't I?"

"Yep."

"Too bad," I shrugged, a slow grin stretched across my face. Imogen frowned at me. "I feel like dancing again."

I swayed my body to the beat of the music, loving the feel the vibrations and pulsing music shoot through my body like I had speakers underneath my skin. Johnny's eyes wouldn't leave me as he followed my every move. He downed the last bit of his beer and sauntered over to me. I tried not to smirk.

"Hey," he murmured, his arms snaking around my hips, dragging my body up close and personal to his.

He moved so close that his alcohol breath hit my face like a fan. I wrapped my arms around my neck and locked my lips to his. I pulled him closer as his hands began roaming my back. Fox whistles and some cheering could be heard, but it all melted away. I wanted him. He ran his hands roughly through my hair and I nipped at his lip, causing him to gasp against my mouth. I smirked at his reaction.