Chapter Fifteen

<><><><><><><>

Dedication: Bonnieiloveyou4 for the amazing cover on the side. Thank you, it turned out awesome! :)

<><><><><><><>

So, I was taking the phrase, "they were taken kicking and screaming," to a new level. My groans of frustration were echoing around the corridor, as I was attempting to yank my arms out of the guard's vice-like grips.

"Please, let me finish her off!" I yelled out, my face inches from on of the guards to the extent his breath was fanning my face.

He chuckled, although he struggling restraining me. "There are a couple kids at this school I'd like to 'finish off', but it ain't gunna' happen."

I growled and struck one of my legs out, socking him them in the kneecaps.

"Oomph!" he said in surprise, his leg giving out on him, evidently causing him to collapse to the ground in a heap. Tears formed in his eyes as he clutched his legs, howling a series of painful cries.

I didn't even pause to smirk in satisfaction. I took the other guards lapse of judgment, due to his shock, to my advantage and brought my knee up, connecting it with his groin. He gasped out in alarm, dropping to the floor, as his partner had previously done.

The third, who was located behind me, caught me by surprise. His arm snaked around my neck, constricting around it. I could see Eliza from the corner of my eye, still rolling around in pain. That brought some joy to me, since I was in a pretty sucky situation.

"Don't. You. Dare." he breathed heavily into my ear, like he had just run a marathon.

Without verbally responding, I projected my head forward and sunk my teeth into his bare arm. He screamed out in pain as I bit him as savagely as I could. He snapped his arms away from me and I took my chance to run.

Even though I still had the stupid handcuffs on. I felt like a fugitive but I didn't care, I just wanted to get away. I made it about a minute and however many steps that takes, until I was rounding the corner. I looked over my shoulder, to see if any of them had recovered yet. Satisfied at the distance between us, I turned forward again.

Another three guards stood in a wall, in front of me. I skidded to a halt, spinning on my heel immediately. I think I'll take my chances with the injured three. I lunged forward when two arms materialised around my abdomen. I screeched out, my teeth grinding together. I swung my elbow back, getting him in the cheek. He gasped and his grip slacked, but was only replaced with another pair of arms. I rose my hands to inflict more pain, when they brought it out. I froze, my eyes widening upon seeing it, my body stiffening.

"Touch me with that and I swear to God-" I barked out, but was interrupted.

My arms were pinned painfully to my side as the guard struck his arm and and jabbed the needle into my arm. I gasped in pain, falling backwards into the guard behind me. I began wriggling furiously and thrashing wildly, needing to escape from them. My vision started turning blurry and I was blinking rapidly, trying to see clearly again. My limbs began to feel heavy, as though made of lead. My movement began to gradually slow down and my breathing changed, to heavy panting. It became a struggle to breathe.

"What the..." I trailed off, as my body began swaying dangerously. "Did- did you drug me?"

"Yes. And if you don't pass out within five seconds, I'll inject you again." he muttered back, sweat beading down his forehead. He was a baldish man, with a thick chest and sturdy arms. He looked unfit, but strong, which I bet he was.