Chapter 15

<Louis POV>

Yesterdays events took really hard, they called me in again to really make sure again that I can't be saved. When they said that Harry broke down, we made love again when we came home, we were an mess.

Right now I'm laying in my bed with Harry in my arms. I lean down to kiss his forehead and when I do, his beautiful emerald green eyes opens up. They stare into my deep ocean blue eyes. I really love this boy.

"Morning beautiful" I say smiling at him. Which he replies with an sleepy "Morning boobear" His groggy morning voice echoes, his morning voice drives me crazy, in like a sexy way, he would probably say in a cool way.

"We need to get up now" I state. Harry looks at me confused and looks at the clock, then back at me. "Why, the clock is 09.30" He states. "It's a surprise" I say. he smiles and runs to the bathroom to shower and to do his business. after 15 minutes I hear the other bathroom door slam shut and I laugh, so adorable. Well the door slamming means that he is dressing. I chuckle again and get up from my all to comfy bed to shower and do my business, after that I shower.

When I'm done I have my black vans on, no socks f course so my feet will smell haha. A pair of black skinny jeans and a grey sweater on. (Imagine the you and I video sweater).  I walk out of my room to meet Harry in the hallway. Ha reminds me of that song by an artist that are in One Direction. I don't remember his name but the songs name literally are "Meet me in the hallway"

Harry comes out of his room in black skinny jeans, of course, him and his love to those jeans, his mocha brown chelsea boots, this boy and his chelsea boots, he has a part of hs big ass warderobe for those shoes. He has a green sweater with an grey beanie on his head. We walk ut to my car and we drive away, all I know is that this will be hella fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment and vote, all the love Jennifer <3 (Idk what to write here)