Chapter 6

<Louis POV>

The next day I woke up surprisingly...Hard...I had a dream about Harry fucking me hard onto my bed. My growing erection started to hurt. I really needed to sort this out. As soon as I was going to sort my problem out the devil himself comes into my room. "Morning Boobear" He enters happily. "I just glare at him and he gives me an confused face at first, but then his eyes trails down on my body and he noitices my problem, shit. Then that bastard to best friend I have starts to laugh his ass off. 

"Got a problem Lou??" He says chuckling as he lays down besides me in my bed. "Yeah, you can tell I have" I say eyeing him. "Dare to tell me what caused this little problem of yours" He asks. "You did little shit" I say. Then blush cause I realized that I said that and he blushes too. I basically said he did. "Oh" Is all he says.

I look at him at him and then I see that he has a growing problem too. I laughed and he realized that I noiticed. "Hazz I don't know how to say this but, I had this weird dream where you fucked me hard onto my bed haha" I said. "Wow did'nt think that I had that I could make that too" He said. We lay there some minutes and just stares into each others eyes. 

I close my eyes a little and suddenly  fel Harrys hot breathe on my fave. I get very confused but then something happened...I felt a pair of plump pik lips on mine. They started to move and I started to move mine too. Harry broke the kiss and realized what he just did. "SORRY" He screamed while stubelimg out of bed crying. He ran to his room while I was in shook.

I do know now, I'm in love with my best friend Harry Edward Styles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oii Oii

Thank you soo much for reading this story. If you want here is my social medias.

Instagram:

Private account: jennifer_j0429

1D account: 1d_is_our_lives_forever

Twitter:

jennifer_j0429

I WON'T PUT MY SNAPCHAT HERE HAHAH:))))))

Hope ya enjoyed the chapter byeeeeeeeee.