Chapter 8

"Hazz"

"Mmm"

"Will you be my boyfriend"

"YES"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Louis POV>

As we hit the floor my head hurts so bad that I scream. "What's wrong Louis" Hazz asks me. "Me head just hurts really bad" I answer my beautiful boyfrien, Yep. Harry Edward Styles are mine. "How long have you had them??" He asks, you can hear the concern in his voice. "Couple of days" I answer. 

"We need to see the doctor!" He says picking up his phone to make an appointment. He walks out of the room to talk while I lay here. "Boo let's go, they had time in 40 minues" Harry says. I just nod. We walk downstairs an starts to pull on our shoes and jackets.

"Where are you two going?" Anne says. "Umm Louis head hurts and it's been going on for some days, so I called an doctor after we kissed" Then he suddenly stops when he realized what he said. 

"Kissed?" Anne asked confusion all over her face. "Harry loves me, I love him, we kissed, we are together" I explained to her, Simple but effective. Anne just grins while me and Hazz sighs in relief. 

"Now go to the doctor lovebirds" She says. "That's what she said" Iremarl and we all chuckle. Me and Harry walk outside to his car and we drive away tothe doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy two hapters today, maybe even a third one, we will seee, enjoy<3