chapter 11

'A month later'

<Louis POV>

These headaches are here constantly. The tablets to migrain doesn't work. Me and Harry have been going on really well. Icalled the doctor and they said that I should come in again so here I am, alone. Waiting for my name to be called. Harry isn't with me cause he needed to sleep. 

"Louis Tomlinson" The same brunette girl said as last time. "Morning Doctor H" I say when I step into his room. "Good morning Louis" He says. "How are the headaches?" I open my mouth to tell him about it. "Horrible, they get worse by each day that passes" I say. "Louis we need to check it again" Is all he says.

We walk out of the room to the room where they check peoples brains. Doctor H prepares me and then he checks it. We were done after 20 minutes. He walks away to talk to another doctor while i inpatienly lies here. Then after a while he comes back. 

"Louis, wanna hear good or bad news first?"

"Good news"

" We can maybe get your headaches to go away...if we have enough time"

"Okay, and the bad news"

"You don't have migrain"

"Well what's so bad about that huh" I say

"Louis, it's something else"

"What is it"

"Cancer"

"NO" I scream as I run out of the hospital, I got into the car and drives home, When I am home again, I lay down in my bed and cries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¨

Took a turn now did'nt we. 

All the love Jennifer <3