Forever is a Long Time

Alright guys, this is almost the end of LIB....

Amazing Chapter right here though :)

Go fan lovesickmelody! She is Addie!

kattheninja is Kat!

----Abby's POV----

Oh my god. I was getting married in a few hours...

*Recap*

CC asked Abby to marry him a few months ago, She of course said yes. How could she not? Addie and Andy went off to there honeymoon and returned happier than ever. Kat was expecting there little baby GIRL in about 4 weeks. They were so happy and would be getting married soon. CC and Abby wanted to get married soon so they choose a beautiful beach in Florida.

*End Recap*

"ABBY!!!! YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED!" Liliah yelled and ran to hug me.

"Really? Lil I had no idea." I said playfully. I was so nervous. I sat in a room with my 3 bestfriends getting my hair done. I was glad I was going through tis with them. Addie had walked out for a moment.

Addie gasped, gawking at me in awe. "Abby....." She whispered, "you look...beautiful."

All the other girls nodded their heads in agreement. "She does, doesn't she?!" Lilliah cooed, smiling giddily at Addie.

"She does." Addie said quietly.

Tears had pricked in my eyes and she hastily said,"Oh no, honey! Please don't cry! You'll ruin your makeup, well no you won't it's waterproof, but still! Now what's wrong?"

I laughed, dabbing at my eyes. "That's it. Nothing. Everything's perfect. And then you guys go showering me with compliments! I guess I'm just really emotional or something."

Addie smiled a teary-eyed smile.

"I love you guys" I whispered, if only they really knew how much.

I hugged Addie and they all laughed and all said, "We love you too,"

Just then Jake walked in and said something to Kat.

"Hey. You all look beautiful. Especially you, Mrs. Mora." I blushed at his words.

"Soon to be," I corrected,"and thank you, Jake. You look very handsome." Jake smiled. "Well, they wanted me to round you all up, it's time."

Little squeals emmitted from our lips as Jake grabbed Kat's arm and they both walked out together, the rest of us following suit.

" You okay, Abs?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded happily. "I'm alright. I don't feel as nervous as I had before."

She smiled, giving me a quick awkward side hug. "Good. I need to go get ready. Good luck, babe. Don't trip, I'll be there to catch you if you do." i laughed and smiled at her.

When they called us to get ready everyone lined up. Jake and Kat went first,  followed by Lilliah and Ashley, then Jinxx and Megan. Finally my darling bridesmaid Addie. and  best man, Andy walked. The flower girl and ring bearer walked out together. We had choosen CC's neice and nephew for this.

Then it was my turn. I was about to get married. AHHHHHHH I ws so excited.

"Are you ready hon?" Shilioh my bestfriend from highschool asked me. He was walking me down the aisle since my father had said he never wanted anyhting to do with me anymore.

( it is the top dress sorry I am a few minutes late on this http://agapage.com/2012/05/quite-perfect-in-navy-blue-wedding-dress/ball-gowns-navy-blue-wedding-dress/ )