Date Night

----CC's P.O.V----

I woke up the next morning to Jake and Andy yelling about the t.v. in the lounge.

"Dude, I am not watching batman again! We already know what happens in this episode!" Jake yelled.

"I don't care its better than the cooking show you wanted to watch!" Andy snapped back.

"SHUT THE HELL UP PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP DAMMIT!" Ashley screamed.

Jake and Andy muttered apologies and and went quiet. From the sound of the tv i think they settled on Batman.

I got my phone out to text Abby and see if she was awake yet.

CC- Goodmorning sunshine. Hope you slept well! :) Text me when you wake up.

About 5 minutes went by and I hadn't gotten a reply. I jumped out of my bunk grabbed some clothes and ran to the shower.

"Hurry up CC" Ashley groaned from his bunk,"I gotta jump in after you.

"Okay I'll try and be quick"

"Thats what she said!" Jake yelled from the front of the bus.

Jinxx, Andy, Ashley, and I all started laughing.

I ran to go get a shower, as I was getting all my clothes on my phone started ringing saying I had a text messaage.

Abby-Well, Goodmorning CC! I slept very well. Better than I have in a while! :) <3

CC-Good. I will text you in a few minutes!

Abby- Okay. :)

I hurried and got my clothes on. I thought I heard Ashley mutter,"Finally your out" but i wasn't sure. Never could be with that guy.

I ran over and plopped next to Jake on the couch. He glared at me.

"What?' I questioned.

"You are sitting on my phone."

"ohhhh" I hurried and jumped up so he could get it.

"Dude, I'm hungry" I mumbled.

"We have cereal and poptarts." Andy said.

I grabbed a poptart and went and sat on a chair so I could text Abby.

CC- I'm back! So I was thinking I'll come pick you up about 7 and we can go to dinner and then I'm yours for the night. :) Sound good?

Abby- Sounds perfect. :) See you later.

CC-okay :)

----Abby's P.O.V----

I was so excited I had spent hours getting read. I had finally decided to curl my hair, I wasn't super big on make- up so i put onj ust enough it woud bring out my eyes a little. I was wearing a short dark purple dress that came about 6 inches above my knees and some leggings underneath.

I wanted to look perfect. I really did.

*6:45* Doorbell Rings

"Coming!" I ran to the door. i was amazed at what I saw on the other side. CC had his hair straight and a white shirt and black pants and shoes on. He looked well sexy haha.

"Ready to go?" He asked I coudn't hep but blush and stare.

"Yes," I mumbled" I believe so."

"Do you need to tell your parents or anything?'

Damn it. I didn't want to think of them right now.

"No, I am 20 and I live on my own.. They wouldn't care anyways."

CC looked puzzled but didn't press the matter further. "Okay dear"

He grabbed my arm and led me to the car and opened the door for me. It was so sweet. We drove to dinner and he ran around and opened the door for me.

"Reservations for Coma" CC said. Damn this was a fancy resturant. No guy had ever done this for me. Ever.

"Right this way sir" The waiter said. He took our drink orders and then went off to give us some time.

"This is so great CC!" I said excitedly.

"You Really like it?"

"Yes! No guy has ever done this for me before. Ever!"

"Well so tell me about yourself" CC said curiously.

"Okay, My full name is Abigail Graclynn Roberts. Favorite color is purple. Favorite bands are BVB, FIR, ETF, and My Satelite. I have two dogs; A great dane named Shasta and a pomerainian named Lokie. I love to play piano and play guitar. I am single."

"I don't believe you are single." CC said honestly shocked. "You are beautiful and sweet and I you are amazing."

I blushed."Aw thank you so much."

"So you really are single?"

"Yes, CC I am" I said.

"Well, I think I will attempt to change that... Abby. Will you be my girlfriend?" CC said happily.

"Only if you will be my boyfriend" I responded.

"Of course pretty lady" He chuckled.

The rest of dinner we just talked and had a great time. When we finally left it was almost 10.

"Let's go to the park" I yelled.

"Race you to the swings!" CC yelled back. We ran to the swings we got there at the same time.CC looked at me andsaid you sit. I sat like I was told. He put his face close to mine and kissed my cheek. He pulled away and looked in my eyes and brought his hand to my cheek.

"You are so beautiful Abigail. I may just believe in angels now." CC said softly. He brought his lips to mine and it was the most amazing feeling I have ever felt. It was like all the weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I was happy for the first time in so long.

Suddenly his phone started ringing. He puled away much to soon.

"Hello? Oh hey man wha....oh okay. Yeah I'll come back in just a...your not my dad I will....fine. One hour. Thanks."

'Who was that?" I asked swinging back and forth on the swing.

"Andy. He wanted to know when I'd be back. We have to leave at 6 in the morning to go to the next concert."

"Oh..."

"Babe, we have twitter, skype, facebook and we can text constantly. I'll only be gone 8 weeks"

"Okay baby" I said. I was still trying to peice all of this together in my head. Meet the man of my dreams, now he is leaving...

"I promise to text and skpye every cjance I get" He said to me kissing me again. "Let's get you home"

The drive home was silent, but it was a good silent. We were just enjoying each others company. He walked me to my door step and kissed me goodnight and said he would text me as soon as he got on the bus. I ran inside and changed and curled into my bed and fell asleep thinking about CC's kiss.

(Hope you all like it! Comment Fan And Vote!)