Let it Be- (BVB Fan-Fiction)

(A/N: This is my first story I've written and made public... :) Hope you all like it.)

----Abby's P.O.V.----

"Hurry up, Chelsey! We are going to be late for the concert! Hurry!" I screamed at my bestfriend who was still attempting to perfect her make-up. We were finally going to a Black Veil Brides concert and I didn't want to be late. I had taken a while, but not nearly as long. My long red and black hair was straightened, I had put on my favorite pair of jeans with a BVB concert tee of course. My make-up brought out my hazel eyes and my dimples.

"I'm coming, Abs! Shesh you rush me too much! I have to look good just in case!" Chelsey yelled.

I couldn't help but rush her. I was so excited and nervous. We won these tickets on a radio contest and we got to go backstage and meet them afterwards! It was like a dream come true.

"Go start the car, I will be down in a few!"

I ran outside to start my car I was adjusting the radio station when a breathless Chelsey jumped in the passenger seat. She had her blonde and emerald colored hair teased up and she was wearing a Kiss t-shirt and pair of black skinny jeans with her red converse. Chelsey had been drooling over this concert for days. Her favorite member was Ashley. Whereas mine was definitally CC. He is so sweet, funny, and just so cute. Who couldn't like him?

Just then Chelsey breaks me from my thinking, "Abby, would you pay attention and stop daydreaming? I'd love to make it to the concert in one peice"

"I'm a safe driver Chels, You know me better" I replied laughing at her comment. I turned the radio up and Chelsey immediatly started messing with the volume turning it up louder and the bass lower.

We finally get to the concert and give the lady our tickets and run to find our seats. I ws so excited I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. After a few minutes of waiting we finally got to see what we had been waiting for.

"Alright San Fransico! Who's ready to fucking rock tonight?!' Andy yelled at the crowd. A chorus of screams and chants errupted from the crowd, " Alright, this first one is called Fallen Angels!"

They played Fallen Angels, Die For You, Carolyn, The Morticians Daughter, Knives and Pens, Unbroken, The Gunsling, and Rebel Yell. The crowd was going crazy. The bandsaid a few last words and yelled goodnight.

Now was the time we had been waiting for, Chelsey and I were ushered into a room and told to sit and wait the band would be in after they got done with the signing. I was estatic.

"Holy shit Abby. We are about to meet Black Veil Brides."

"I know," I grinned "I am so excited!"

We sat there amd taked for what seemed like ages. Finaly the door opened.

"Great concert guys!" Jinxx said talking to his band mates.

"Hell yeah, It was great!" CC said as he finally looked over and saw us.

"Hello ladies," Ashley smirked," I am guessing you guys are the winners of the contest?'

Chelsey and I just nodded, she spoke up finally,"You guys are amazing and I love you and I'm really standing here right now and holy shit im just going on and on and i---"

Andy walked to her and gave her a hug cutting her rant off.

"It is always nice to meet a fan!" Andy said.

I was too caught up in staring at CC to really pay attention to Chelsey. There was something about him. He was just so interesting.

----CC's P.O.V----

This girl was beautiful, I mean i see girls everyday and alot of them are pretty. There was just something about her. I wanted to know her. I was about to walk over there when Jake and Ashley walked over and started laughing and taking to her. 'Damn it CC don't be nervous. Give her your number or something man.' i said to myself. Just then our manager came in and told us we had 5 minutes before we had to leave. I made a quick choice and decided to write my number down.

So, I wrote her a note. and gave her my number and quietly walked over and handed it to her, She smiled and oh my goodness her smile it was so pretty. She looked over and said thank you and then her and her friend Chelsey? I think made there way back out and we went to our bus.

"Damn, CC I didn't think you were ever going to stop staring at that girl." Jake taunted.

"Did you at least give her your number?" Andy questioned.

I rolled my eyes and got on the bus and went to my bunk to check my phone.

"Oh yeah, you definitally gave her your number! Get you some CC!" Ashley yelled.

I roled my eyes again and smiled.

----Abby's P.O.V----

After meeting the guys I went home to get a shower. I felt a peice of paper in my pocket. i wonder what it is? Oh yeah! CC gave me a peice of paper and I didn't want to read it in front of Chels.

I opened it up:

Anyways, text me sometime. You seem nice.

555-3837 -

-CC :)

Omg, CC just gave me his number...

I hurried through my shower and then jumped on my bed and texted the number CC gave me.

Abby- Hey! It's Abby.

CC- Oh hey! Thanks for texting me haha.

Abby- haha no problem. So what'd you want me to text you for?

CC- Well, I uh...

Abby- just say it lol

CC-Are you busy tommorrow night?

(let me know if I should continue! Please tell me what you think! :))