Forever And A Day

Sorry it's taking so long and these are short... I promise to make it

up to y'all... :)

Ccs pov-

Our hearts fell. Addie was problaby not going to make it.... No.... Why?

"Can I go see her? And say...Goodbye?" Andy sobbed. Everyone was crying.

"Two at a time only, Mr. Biersack" the Dr. said.

"CC, come with me please." Andy said.

I got up and walked to Addie's room with Andy quietly. I was scared. I didn't want to ssy goodbye. It couldn't be the end. No way.

She looked like a little doll. So fragile. There were so many tubes coming out of her. Her dkin was almost transparent. How had I not noticed. I cried silently. Andy pulked a chair up next to the bed and grabbed her hand. He looked at her with tears pouring down his and said, " Addie Nycole. I don't know if you can hear me baby but I hope you can. I love you with everything I have in me and then some. You are my life, my world. I still want to marry you and you are still the most beautiful girl in the world to me. You love me fir all my imperfections. You're the light to my day. Please... Don't leave me here alone."

Ah shit. That was deep.... I walked over to Addies bed next to Andy I finally got the courage to say what I needed to say..."I keep waiting for you to jump up and say just kidding or something. I don't want to lose my best friend. I don't. I love you so much muffin. I do. I can't be cupcake without you... Please don't go. "

I was sobbing. I sat on the floor and put my head on the bed. Andy put his hand on my shoulder.

"we can get through this Ceece. We can" Andy said. I wasn't sure if he was saying that fir me or to reassure himself....