Not this time

I'm not getting a many reads anymore :/ how do you promote your stories on here?

<3 Danie

----CC's POV----

"Andy, what are you saying?" My voice cracked a little as I spoke.

"The doctors don't know for sure. She's been going in for test's alot these past few weeks." He said with saddness in his voice.

"Maybe they can help... They have to figure it out damn it!" I cried.

"It'll be okay Chris. She tells me all the time to be strong. What comes comes." He said offering a weak smile. "You can not tell anyone. We are planning on telling everyone tomorrow night at dinner"

"No problem, I'm guessing Ash knows? He looked like he was going to fall apart downstairs."

"Yes, he found Addie passed out a few weeks back. We had no choice but to tell him."

"I understand. Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Can I just be alone for a while? No offense..." Andy asked softly.

"Yeah, call if you need anything." I said as I walked to the door," Andy, Don't forget I love you. Bros for life."

I shut the door behind me and walked to Ashley's room to see if he was okay.

"Ash, Its CC can I come in?" I asked through the door.

"Yeah C, Come on in." He said really quietly. I opened the door and walked over to the chair and sat down and faced Ashley who was laying in his bed.

"He told me." I said as tears welled up in my eyes. " I'm scared for them Ash. I have never seen Andy this upset."

"I haven't either. He has been trying to keep it quite. Its just getting harder and harder for him she is wasting away." Ash cried. I have never seen my bestfriends this upset. Ever.

My phone started going off, it was Abby.

"Hey babe." I said tring to sound happy. I couldn't tell her.

"Hey sunshine," She laughed into the phone,"I am problably going to stay out a little later with Addie tonight so don't wait up too late. We are having a blast." I heard Addie laughing in the background. Why Addie? Damn it.

"No problem Abs. Just text me later and let me know your okay. Deal?"

"Deal! Bye I love you!" She squealed. Wait she loved me?

"You too." I said acting like it was no biggie.

She hung up and I looked over to Ashley. Apparently he had fallen asleep.

I laughed quietly and walked out of the room and to the living room where I found Jake and Kat kissing on the couch. Yep, not staying in here. I went on a search for Jinxx who I found sitting on the back porch reading a magazine.

"Hey Jinxx. What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing, reading the newest magazine we are in. Trying to stay busy. You?"

"Trying to stay busy and not think about everything that is going on." I said.

"How are you and Abby? You guys are having you rthree month soon right?" He asked smiling.

"Yes, We are excited. She told me she loved me today, but I'm not sure if she meant it, I hope she did though. I love her..."

"I'm sure she meant it CC. I don't think something like that would have just slipped." He said laughing a little.

"Hahahah, thanks J, I hope not. I'm going upstairs. See you for dinner?"

"Yeah wouldn't miss it."

I walked up to my room and decided to get on twitter. People had een being rather nasty on here to Lilliah, Kat, Addie, and Abby lately.. I decided to record a message and post it.

I scrolled down and just to read a few of the comments they were getting.

Whore.'

Wanna-be.

Attention Whore.

No one likes you.

Those were some of the nicer ones... hmm...

Alright here I go.

"Hey everyone it's CC. So as much as I wish I was just here to say hello. That is not the case. Guys I do not understand why you all have to pick on our girlfriends. They have NOTHING AT ALL to do with our music. Nothing. No offense, but do you all think we are going to leave them for you? You are all amzing and supportive, but some of the things you have been saying are innapropriate. I know it isn't all of you, but the people that are need to stop. Guys, you need to stop bullying. That's what our music is about. Lilliah and Ashley are happy. Andy and Addie are happy. Jake and Kat are happy. Abby and I are happy. Leave it alone. "

Ashley walked in the door and stared for a minute.

"Hey, Can I say a few things?" Ashley asked.

"Sure."

"Hey everyone, its Ashley, obviously. Ehhh... CC is right. We are all happy with who we are with. Bullying them is not doing anything but making us mad. It has got to stop. I love Lilliah and I know the other guys love who they are with. Please. Just let us be happy and leave it alone. You do not have to like them to like our music and you do not have to like them at all, but stop with the bullying and the rude comments and names. I read some just this morning and I was appalled and hurt by some of the things our fans are posying on there. OUR FANS. Guys come on..." With that AShley got up and walked out.

"Well guys, that sums it up and that was everything I needed to say and I guess everything Ash needed to say. Night everyone." I turned the cam off and posted it to twitter and youtube. Just then Andy ran into my room, "CC! It's Addie. They are taking her to the ER!"

Shit.

{hey everyone. COmment Vote and Fan for the next chapter.}