My Heart Beats For You

AHHH im on a computer again!!!! XD XD

Thank you Thank you Thank you to kattheninja for helping mewrite some of this... she helped me so much.. :) Go check out her book Beauty and The beast :3

----CC's POV----

He was trying to be strong. We all were. Abby went in after me. Her and Lilliah asked if they could be next. Then went Jake and Ashley. Then Jinxx and Kat. My life was falling and I didn't want it to be like this. That wsa my bestfriend. It can't end like this.

**3 weeks later**

They moved Addie to life support last week. Andy had been staying with me and Abby at the apartment. He was miserable. He would wake up in the middle of the night and scream for her... I hated watching my bestfriend go through this. Abby cried all the time all I could do was hold her and try to comfort her. I could barely keep myself from breaking down. It hurt so bad.

"CC, Can we leave to go see her now?" Andy asked walking through the room.

"Yeah, let us get ready to go. 20 minutes okay bro?"

"Yeah, sure. Text everyone else to please."

I nodded and grabbed my phone.

CC- Hey, going to see Addie. Do you guys want to go too?

Kat- Yeah. Can you come get me and Jake?

Lilliah- Ask Ash. I don't see why not.

Ashley- Yeah, be ready in a bit. This is killing me Ceece.

Jake and Jinxx both said yes.

I responded a yes to Kat and sent Ash a longer reply.

CC- Ash, its killing me to. I have to try and be strong for Andy and Abby. they are taking it harder than anyone. Lil is too. I hate seeing them like this but I don't know how much longer Addie is going to last. The doctors want to pull her off of LS soon....

AShley- I know... I don't know what to do.

This really did suck. I got Abby and Andy in the car and went to get Kat and Jake. Then Ash and Lil. Then Jinxx. I'm glad I had a big car. We pulled into the hospital. The nurses knew who we were by now and just smiled sympathetically as we walked to Addie's room. The doctor was waiting for us inside.

"Hey Guys, back again today? Good to see you all." The doctor said. "Which one of you do I need to speak with about the major desisions?"

Andy looked up and quietly said,, "me..."

They walked out of the room.

----Andy's POV----

"We need to take her off of LS. Mr. Beirsack. I know it is hard. But it has to be done. Theere is still a chance of her making it. If she breathes on her own."

"I uunderstand Just give us a few minutes to say what we need to say please."

----CC's POV----

Andy walked back in and stared at Addie for a few minutes.

"Guys, They are taking her off of life support. We nee to say goodbye...."

Andy cried and walked over to Addie and kissed her lips and looked at her, "Addie I have said goodbye to you so many times. I love you. Listen to me though. If you are in pain... please don't think I will be mad at you for letting go. I want the best for you and if that is what it is then so be it. I won't be far away. You are my bestfriend, my love, and my only fiance I will ever have. I love you Addie Nycole. This isn't Goodbye. I will see you again baby. How can I let go of you, the one who holds my heart, You're forever in my heart, I hope you'll always know. As we kiss one last time, it seems I'm lost in a dream, For our good-bye has shown me what love can mean.." He kissed Addie's lips and walked to the chair and started sobbing.

Kat walked over to Addie and put her head down, "Dearest Addie, I haven't known you long but long ebough to know that you are such a beautiful human being. Inside and out. You are loved by many. Not just us. Your spunky and fun -filled attitude would light up a whole room. You've touched all of us, especially Andy. I know deep in my heart you would make a top notch wife and mother. I hate to see such a lovely girl get taken away so fast. You will always be the first thing all of us think of when we wake up in the mornings. You will never be forgotten." She wiped the tears away and walked over to Jake and cried on his shoulder. He kissed her head gently.

Ashley and Lil went next. "Addie-Bear we wrote ours together. We wrote it just in case. You are basically our sister. You have helped us through so much babe. If you must let go, know that Andy won't be alone in this. He never will be alone. We love you sissy..." Lil said as she cried ino Ashley's houlder.

Jake walked over with JInxx. "We wrote ours also. Ashley and Lil helped us. Hell where do I even start? I can't believe you are leaving us. I really can't. You were and still are like a sister to u.s You're one of the greatest friends any of us has ever had. You could make anyone smile on a shitty day. and you brought such positve energy all the time. I hate to see such a wonderful and lovely young girl taken away from this world. I always forsought you and Andy's future together. I'll always cherish the memories Addie. ALways." Jake said quietly.

"Addie...I can't believe this is goodbye. You're my best friend,my roomate,my SISTER. I don't know how I can cope without you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me; not just me,all of the guys. Especially Andy. I'm so glad CC introduced us. I could tell from the start we were gonna be great friends. I'm gonna miss your smile,your voice, your spunky personailty,I'm gonna miss it all. I've already lost one friend,and now I'm losing another. I want this so badly to be a sick joke,for you to jump up saying you're alright,but unfortunately,that's not the case. You'll never cease to cross my mind each day. I'll be missing you from the moment I wake up,to the moment I fall asleep,and all over again. I wish bad things wouldn't happen to good people. You will be greatly missed,Addie. I love you so much. I'll cherish all our memories and bottle them up into my heart." Abby said quietly.

Shit we are all crying. Then the doctor came in and looked at us.

"its time..." He said. Then he walked to the machind and turned it off.... Addies heart monitor kept beeping rhough.... She was alive!

Ahhjkdjejxujsbsjkw I love this story. Comments make my day... Live you guys....