Side-Back story: Odd Girl Learns to make desserts; pies with Leonarda Cianciulli

Ever wonder about this place that we live in is also parallel to another place? Similar to ours but with a unique difference. In my time of living I've always think that special people or things are the only ones able to access this other place and there was this one girl no she didn't seem like a human girl and there is no other way to describe her. I-I will just call her B.M(Beings with meanings). I don't know anymore, anyways I was able to have a chat with B.M and I learned that they were able to go through this entrance and got sent into a world they've never heard of. 

B.M: That odd peculiar looking humanoid girl, short hair and a red cloak around her shoulders.

B.M described her scenery as odd and strange.  Vehicles carried by horses and almost every lady was dressed in dresses. No pants. Lost, B.M stumbled their way through the crowd and it wasn't crowded. B.M did not favored the stares, the eyes were scary and it made them sweat.each sweat fell down but got stopped by their red fabric of a--I don't really know what it's called, fancy people wore it in the old days right? I am not too sure, history was never my favorite subject.

So, B.M was stumbling through and accidentally bumped into a rushing lady.  B.M had described her as a scared, anxious and hurried woman(of course, that's what she was doing--in a hurry). From the encounter she accidentally found herself in the lady's kitchen. 

"So, what did the lady do next?" 

B.M responded: " She pulled out a knife and dragged me again, can I leave soon?"

I hesitated at first but I told her," Yes, just a few more answers from you and then you are done".

To fill in some background information i have forgot to add. I am merely a Journalist and what I am writing down is about B.M and their experience with a murderer. I was working on a special research on Leornarda and I have somehow stumbled upon this B.M and they have willingly let me ask questions. 

They continue to explain and I found out that somehow from encountering each other Leornarda had proceeded to teach B.M the basics of cooking the human body. Doing things I would never imagine a small child learning but then again, I can never tell if B.M was even a human and a child anyways.

B.M in the end learned how to make human pies. Insanely crazy and bizarre! Even more crazy, B.M even learned how to make soap--out of human bodies! At that point in the interview I was amazed and before the interview ended I asked B.M for the ingredients to share to you all but B.M said that they had forgotten and in the end I never got the recipes and how grueling it must have been when creating the pies.

Before leaving, I just wanted to tell you all that before answering about the recipes. I'm not too sure but when B.M was thinking about it they didn't look to good. Now that makes me think that, maybe they were(?) human after. If they were, that's one odd girl.

_-_________

This was a quickie, I kinda rushed it but, then I started making up something interesting. This stuff is totally canon in my story. This was too long of a delay.