So?

"She can't be human unless it's not her or maybe it was a reincarnation."

"It can't be her."

Slender Man was lost in thoughts, and gladly everything was silent. It's been 100 years and everyone probably has forgotten who he even is and the government is so corrupted no one even dares to leave their house, except the creepypasta of course. They're not human and they aren't affected by anything except that people are going to destroy the Slenderman's forest and might even destroy the mansion!

If the mansion gets destroyed they will have to find another house to build their base on.

" What are you doing Slenderman?" Sally asks wonder what the heck Slenderman is doing.

" Well, you see, I am just catching up on a book called the book thief." He said showing the cover to Sally avoiding suspicion, " It is quite rather an old one and I manage to get it for myself before it disappears into oblivion as days go on.

'If she is still alive she has to either be a supernatural being, could she be working for someone? I thought that before haven't I?' Slenderman thought as more thoughts piled onto each other one after another.

"You head along now, Sally. I've got to finish this book."

" Is it any good?"

" Well, to be honest, I have found humans ideas, thoughts, mind and their thinking interesting. Goodbye Sally."

Sally left and closes the door as asked from Slenderman and Slenderman went back to thinking.

'I can't be too paranoid, maybe thinking she's not dead will ease my headache.' He thought.

'Or is she really dead?' and so, Slenderman continues to think until the sun falls and the moon rises as you hear gunshots in the background.