Slender Mansion

Has someone ever visited the mysterious mansion, known to be inhabited by Creepy Pastas.

Maybe it's because no one gets out alive, or maybe there really isn't even one.
...
...
...
" Today's news we discovered missing bodies of two child over the age of four, decapitated. Police officers are still searching for evidence to whom the culprit might be, for now the information we got was that; the murderer is under the age of twenty and wears some sort of Halloween costume of an elf-"

Turning off the tv the murderer turned to his friends," I wonder if they'll be able to figure out that it's me." Then snickered pridefully.

No one gave him their attention though, except maybe one who said," Shut -p Ben." He wore a blue mask and had no eyeballs to fill his empty sockets. His name was Eyeless Jack or EJ. They are not his real names but I think he'd prefer you call him one of those. The Creepy Pastas crew some made themselves names to become a new person, but not all their old selves completely disappears.

KNOCK, KNOCK
" Hello?! Is any-b-body home?!" Said a raspy voice of a female outside the front door.
" Ooh! We got a visitor. Kekeke." Said a clown, like looking man.
Ben opened the door and introduced him and his companion in the mansion.
" Hi I'm Ben, the clown is Laughing Jack, the Eyeless masked man with no eye balls is grumpy two shoes, the little Whiny little girl is Sally and then blah, blah, blah."

" You should introduce right!" Said a black haired woman.
" Hi my name is Jane, what is yours?"
" Jung Yu." Said the shaken girl.

" Well Jung, welcome to the mansion."