Surprise Sally

Crunch, crunch

The sound of leaves mush into pieces as Sally walk back to the Slender Mansion not expecting anything. As she got closer she could see and stripes, black and white identifying that it was Laughing Jack.

" Hey laughing Jack!" she exclaimed rushing towards him a feeling of relieve came over her, she wasn't alone. She never was to be honest because every step she took someone was following her.

"Want a candy?" Laughing Jack questioned bringing a candy in between her two eyes.

"Yes please." She said and took it with delight.

"You know, it's getting a little windy why don't we go inside?" Laughing Jack pointed towards the mansion as he shook fake-fully ad they both walked in to see darkness enveloping them.

..3

.2

1!

"Surprised! Happy birthday!"

"It's not even my birthday!" Sally said in shock, " Thanks anyways!" she screamed.

In the end, was there a murder Mystery? No, just some weird Creepypastas excited for birthday parties. No one got Sally presents but they did got food, well except there was one small present.

"A necklace? Who got me this?" Sally wondered. 

Off in a mountain terrain somewhere you could hear an echo of a little girl laughing.

"He, he hi."

"Sally's uncle is now dead."