WOW! (Giggles)

When I got to school, it was a normal day… a day like any other. Malik was messing with the basket witch had all our supplies like glue and pencils and stuff.I think he's doing that just to get my undivided attention.

At the end of the day, Malik and I went the place where we wait for our parent to come pick us up. He went away to go get ice cream because there was an ice cream truck near our school and obviously he had money. While he was gone, I day dreamed on how it would be totally cool for Malik to bring ME ice cream. But those dreams quicky melted (haha! "melted!" get it? because he has ice cream and- oh forget it.) as I thought the chances of him bringing e ice cream are VERY low. I realized, out of 100, he is nice 20% of the time, like 20/100, y'know?

When Malik got back, he had my favorite!!!!! Vanilla ice cream outlined with choclate chip cookies!!!! I sighed and tried not to drool over my shirt like a baby. Over my drools, I looked away, looking for my mom's car. Behind me, he said, want some?

I said yes. (of COURSE) I almost fainted as he slowly teared of a HUGE peice off of his cookie.. cream.. sandwich. I was shocked. I gasped and said stuff like... "OMG Malik.. this is HUGE!! Thanks!" I wanted to KISS him.

But don't get me wrong... I slowly ate it..... for dramatic effect...

Then the funniest thing happens!!! A random girl comes up and says "ooh!! Can I have some?" I almost choked with laughter. Then Malik's like: BIG MAN MODE and says No I dont even know you. The grl whined and left.

Yummy sandwich...