Chapter 2 Playground

A/N: On PG 13 Thing was not supposed to be there it was supposed to be PG or G. So anyway please comment! So far I have absolutely so comments in any of my stories except for one. Please comment and give a vote and I will make me very happy. ^_^ - April 3rd 2014 11:42 pm Pacific Time.

When I was in the structure, I got really shy but my great friend, Julia (sarcasm kinda considering the beginning) sorta helped me. If I didn't state that my school is very strict, I am now because for some reason they don't allow tag, but it always ended up as it.

"Hey over here, Malik!" My friend Kalvin exclaimed as he was trying to lure Malik over to him. So his name is Malik… I thought. He went to him but missed. He saw me and chased me. My heart pounding 3x faster because I liked him and plus 2x because I was running. He didn't catch me. He was very fast though. Which brings me how He got to doing this. (Kinda)

So it went like this:

It was my first time going to PE. So I wanted to show everybody how fast I am. Not to brag or anything though. So we had to do 3 laps around the circle thing so I'm like ok so when the coach blew the whistle everybody took off. I sped past everyone including Malik. He gasped and yelled in surprise. I smirked and ran a bit faster. He sped up as well. So now he refers me "lightning fast."

(Present) So he tagged me and vice versa. And I relized all his traits.

1 Perverted!!! He was really perverted. He smacked some girls asses and stuff. But I knew he didn't mean it and was only playing because I know he doesn't know about S-E-ex you know? So I knew he was just playing.

MEAN/JERK: He was REALLY mean. But I sorta knew why. He's trying to be though. Which leads us to the next trait.

Badass: He doesn't want to lose his badass effect so he's mean.

Sweet: Beneath his meanness, he's really sweet.

Now you guy must be like "Why the FUCK is she liking this guy when he's SO mean!?? And I answer that with this: All those things has reasons and purposes so, if they do then he's all has a reason that I know (might) so he either just playing around or wants his figure to continue.