Chapter 3

A/N. For you guys who maybe don't know how to pronounce "Malik" its "MA leek" Now you can say it right. :)

It was the last day of school before spring break. I was half sad, and half happy. I was also confused because I didn't know who to like. This guy named Andrew, or Malik. I would really miss Malik though. Everyone was so bored. We didn't do anything really but sit and watch this movie called, By The Great Horn Spoon. By the time it was done it was time to pack up and go home.

But my teacher really surprised us. She put on this track called Crazy Frog and told us to dance. We were all familiar with the song so when it came on we screamed. Everyone was all over the place, dancing and rolling on the floor. When we were done, we left, but the gate that everyone goes out of, was BLOCKED. Some people panicked. I was about to jump the fence when Andrew said just to go around. I went around and was right where I wanted to be.

The next thing I know Malik was right next to me! :3 He said that he jumped the fence and got in trouble. Then I realized, he could have did that before I left. BUT he did it AFTER I left so… I'm still confused. I laughed and he ran away, leaving me tongue twisted. I went and sat down. He was going to sit there but I beat him to it. He sat next to me and tried to push me off. We kind of flirted and playfully fighted. When he left, I swore I saw a small blush on his cheeks...