My Bully is My Crush (True Story)

I was new at Sunset Elementary School. I was in the fourth grade. LOTS to learn about it. I was the first person in the classroom. I saw many people coming in once the teacher summoned them in. I suddenly got all shy. I got many greetings and compliments. Then one girl came up to me and said, "Wanna be friends?" Not wanting to hurt her feelings on my first day, I excepted. What I really wanted to say was "No. Sorry." I really wanted to have some alone time. Not any awkward moments when I forget they're name and have to ask them again or not having anything to talk about and just walk away.

What I never understood about conversations was once your done with the conversation, you say bye and walk away, right? But with me, I get this awkward silence, then they just walk away... Awkward.

I sat down at my new desk. At 10:00 am we have recess. My new "friend" didn't run over to play with me. In FACT I din't even know where the FUCK she was. Thats the problem with new friend though. They ask to be your friend, you except. Then you expect them to be at your side for recess, but NOOO. Instead I just played with my friend Lyla. It was a ten minute recess so, it was over very fast. Whats annoying is that when they blow the whistle, they say: 5 minute warning, GO GET WATER AND GO TO THE BATHROOM! So I'm like "Alright!" So I go get water and their like, WHY ARE YOU OVER HER!?!?!? GO TO YOU'RE LINE, NOW! So, their time limit isn't the same as mine. After got back inside, I stated to think about who to have a crush on. I just figured just to like someone out of the blue. So I picked this dude named Sebastian. I knew it wouldn't work out, A few days later, I felt happy. I saw a guy looking at me for a long time, a few days ago he stopped. I then looked beyond that person and saw Sebastian. I looked past him and saw another guy. A guy I never saw before...

I didn't know if I should like him but I was close to. He looked like a badass to me but, sometimes, thats how I like it...

I figured out where he played at recess. He was on the play structure ALL the time. Of course I didn't want to just waltz up there and say hi. In fact, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME!!! So it would be weird. Why? I don't know. It just IS. You know you like someone, and then you get all shy approaching him/her? That was me in this case, but its a him. Anyway, I didn't know WHAT do do, so I played with Lyla.

After a few recesses, I was finally playing with the "friend" I met at the beginning. Vivid memories, but yeah. Then she asked me where do I want to play so, I said, the play structure obviously. So we went in. I saw him. My heart skipped a beat. We went up the ladders. I'm now in.