OMG Malik!! Somebody HELP HIM!!!

Spring break was over. Good things happened and bad things happened. Nothing much... Until one fateful day... tag.... went... WRONG!

This story is about to get REAL!

So, now we got back form the break, everything back in place. The greatest thing happened!Malik and I were at the same table! We were at the yellow table. The only thing bad about it was that there was this guy and his name is Isaac... BUT he got a new friend. Guess who? Guess!

A. Malik

B. Malik

C. Malik

D. All of the above

If you chose ANY of those answers.... YOU WERE RIGHT because now Isaac has a friend and that friend is sadly Malik.

I was glad today because just because Malik is friends with Isaac doesn't mean he stops playing tag! I was so happy. We were playing tag. "Hey come and GET me!" My other friend Salvador said. I tagged him, then he tagged Malik. Then there was this section on the slide were you can come across from the slide to the ladders, so Malik got on that ladder trying to tag me. I was smiling and having a good time. He was determined to catch me. I slid down the slide. Trying to get me, Malik jumped OFF the ladder. I wasn't worried to much because he never misses. But today he did.

Malik fell straight down, and landed on his face. I made an "OMG" Face and a "WTF" face. I slowly went to him. I didn't want to rush to him because I didn't want them to know I liked him. But inside, EVERYTHING was on overloadmergewas on overload. He couldn't move his leg at ALL. I screamed inside. I was on the merge of crying. Malik was even crying to because he said that it HURT so badly. Then he was taken away in a WHEELCHAIR. I said bye to him quietly, know that he didn't hear me.

Right after the nurse took him to the hospital, (IF he broke his leg) Julia was talking about it like gossip. I didn't want Julia to know I liked him. So, even though I didn't want to, I went along with it.

What will happen with Malik?

Will he make it?

Find out in the next update.

PS: All this is true. Nothing in this book (yet) is fake. I would NEVER lie to my readers. Only if I had to. But in this case I DON'T SO yes. Please read my other stories, take care and don't get eaten by a butterfly!