Chapter Sixteen: So On

{Done Editing}

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

{Harry's P.O.V.}

We headed back to the apartment after our coffee, Harry decided to show me around the city (because I was always so busy with school that never had time) and all of his other favorite places in London. It got dark as we headed back to the apartment. 

My family is fine, I get to share my days with a loving boyfriend, and no more drama to deal with at school. 

It just seems like everything finally coming together.

~ one month later ~

It just seems like everything falling apart.

Just two weeks after Harry and I made up, their house had been fully restored which meant no more surprise sleepovers, no more late night pranks, and no more boyfriend as a neighbor. Now, our new neighbors were this really weird couple who act like my dear aunt Lucinda. I hate my dear aunt Lucinda. She always fixes my appearance, corrects my posture and always tells me what I'm doing wrong with my life.

Harry moving away woudn't be so bad, if it didn't mean the boys would be going on tour in a week. We haven't really been able to talk to them at all, due to constant random meetings and extra paparazzi, not to mention the new album they have coming out soon. 

I do realize that of course, I should be happy for him. He's going on his second tour and dropping a new album; he's living the dream. I am just being selfish.

~ one week later ~

Here we were now, at their flat, wishing them the best time.

"Niall!" Haley squalled, running up to kiss him on the lips. They were so cute together. They always looked at the bright-side of things, so all she could think was 'I hope he has fun!'.

Zayn and Emma broke up about two weeks ago, except they were never really dating. They went on one date, but they seemed to act more like best-friends, which had worked out for them quite well.

"Zaynypoo!" Emma yelled, giving him a nuggie. "You better rock those shows every night or I will fly out there and personally kick your ass." She said, now hugging him tightly. 

"Sure thing, Em. Gonna miss you." Zayn replied. They then talked about what time to Skype and so on.

Now it was my turn.

I hugged Harry. "Hope you have fun on tour," I said once I released him, giving him a small peck on the cheek.

I made my way towards the other lads giving them big hugs and mentioning some old inside-jokes. 

"Alright boys, time to hit the airport, I how much you boys would hate to miss your-" A lady walked in looking about twenty-four. She was stunning, with long blonde hair, bright blue eyes. She had a clipboard in hand as she fixed her glasses on her face.

"Oh," She said, probably realizing they were saying their goodbyes. "I'll give you two minutes, you know how Paul is." she then walked off.

"Who was that?" Emma asked.

"Oh she's our assistant manager. She's new so that's why you haven't seen her around."

Because they already said goodbye to their family a week ago, they were all set and ready to go. We waved to them one last time before they got in their Black Range Rover and drove off.

I just hope he won't forget me...

Again

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

COMPLETED!

This story is now completed, and I'm deciding whether or not I should do a sequel, now that i'm older and wiser (supposedly), but for now i like the ending. Thanks for reading!!