Chapter Eleven: Back To School

{Done Editing}

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

{Skyler's P.O.V.}

It was only 7 in the morning and I was still super excited for today! I jumped in the shower washed my hair and jumped out. I dried myself and got dressed. It was my first day of school again because it was vacation. So much had happened this month and I was just happy it was back to my normal life.

"Haley, Emma get ready for school!" I said happily. They didn't like the fact that we had to go back to school but I was thrilled. I was walking downstairs when I hear Liam say something.

"HARRY PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I hear Liam say. I freeze in my path not knowing what to do.

"Um..I'm gonna be in my room." I said turning around before I could see anything. After a few minutes I heard Niall yell.

"Coast is clear!" He said. 

"Haley, is Emma awake?" I said popping a piece of cereal in my mouth.

"I'm here, I'm here" She said strolling into the kitchen.

"Guys, were gonna be late to school!" I said we all grabbed our bags and headed for the door.

* * *

We walked to school and in like in a flash our friends Linda and Kyle walked up.

"HALEY, SKYLER, EMMA!" They screamed giving us a hug.

"So how was your vacation." Kyle asked.

"Pretty good, we just stayed at home." I said looking at Em and Haley. Before school we agreed we wouldn't talk about our full vacation, just the normal stuff. I heard the bell ring and I walked into class with Haley and Emma. We sat down at our usual seats. The teacher was always late so we just talked for a while until the popular, mean girl, Jenna walked up to us.

"So you guys know One direction." She said with a stern look. I was about to ask how she knew, and I saw, on her phone, a blurry picture of us running away from screaming fans- the day we all met. It must have been posted on tumblr or something. Then another one of Emma and Zayn (who was wearing a really poor costume) at the coffee shop, and obviously flirting.

"You don't deserve Zayn, bitch." She said and slapped Emma straight across the face. You could hear the class's oooh She feel to the floor. She promised never to use violence. But I didn't

"Look, Jenna I get it your jealous of her because Zayn loves her but that gives you no right to be mean to Emma. And if Emma isn't good enough for him, I don't know who is, but it's definitely not a person like you. Hating her won't make him love you so get that through your head." I said and turned to walked away, taking Em to the nurse.

But not before punching her in the face. The rest of the day, people kept asking about me and Harry and one direction. After the last class of the day, we went home.

"Home, sweet, home!" I said as we walked though the door. I walked straight to my room and collapsed on my bed. I was hungry so I walked downstairs running into Haley.

"Hey so how was school, Em?' He asked, sounding like my father.

"OMG. You should have been there Zayn!" Haley started saying as she walked in the room with the rest of the boys. Then continued.

"This mean bitch at our school, Jenna, walked up to Em and says you don't deserve Zayn and slaps her in the face (cue gasp) and Skyler completely tells her off and punching her and then we took Emma to the nurse." Haley says, while everyone is shocked at everything she just said.

{Skyler's P.O.V}

All of a sudden, everybody was staring at me.

"Really?" They all said in union.

"Why do you all seem so surprised?" I asked, Lifting my eyebrow and crossing my arms.

"Well, You do seem kinda weak..." Zayn started saying looking away. In an instant, I ran over to him and tackled him to the ground. He feel and broke the table. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Niall asked, looking puzzled.

"You guys don't even know the lyrics to your song? Shame on you. Don't even care table breakin' we only wanna have a laugh?" I started to sing while they all seem to get it now. 

"See? It's funny!" I said

"Oh, sky, we're laughing at your singing." Louis said. I stuck my tounge out at him.

Zayn got up and walked towards me.

"It's going to take HOURS to get this junk outta my hair! I need to go take a shower!" He said and walked up to his room, holding a mirror. The rest of the boys started laughing but Emma went to go help him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~