Chapter Eight: Stories and Sleep

{Done Editing}

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

{Skyler's P.O.V.}

Almost if planned, the girls got up and walked towards me. Where are they taking me? Emma and Haley grabbed my arms and dragged my upstairs. Once we were in my room they all screamed and asked what happened. I told them I would only tell them if they told me first.

"So Liam took me to the ice skating rank and we both kind of failed at it but we both laughed the whole way through. He loved it and so did I! Then we went out to dinner and had a great time laughing and joking, then it started snowing and we went home!" Dani told us.

"Me next! Ok so he took me to the park but not a trees and grass park. It was a kid park. I didn't care we played like we were kids again and then he opened a picnic basket which I don't remember him bringing. We had an evening picnic and laughed then it started snowing. We made a snowman then I took a carrot out of the basket to make the nose but he ate it instead." Eli said laughing. That was sweet.

"Um, me and Emma kind of share a story." Haley said looking at Emma then back at us. "So Niall took me to the movies to go see Spider Man and when we sit down I saw Zayn and Emma sitting down next to us." Haley said then she explained to us how it happened. "So I walked to sit down and I see Someone who looked like Zayn so I scream Zayn and he doesn't turn around." Haley said gesturing Emma to say her part.

"Only because he thought it was a fan but then she screamed Emma so we both turned around because it's not like a fan would know my name and Haley and Niall are just sitting next to us." Emma said kinda laughing. Haley continued.

"So when the sad part came, when the dad died in the end, me and Emma both started crying and Niall put his arm around me and Zayn did the same to Emma." Haley said all in-love and stuff.

"And when we snuggled up to them I could hear them high-five." Emma said laughing and turning red. That's when I realized I hadn't said my story yet. As if Emma could read my mind, she looked at me telling me to share. They oooed and awed. I turned crimson red.

{Harry's P.O.V.}

Me and the lads just sat there until we heard someone upstairs say something.

"No way! Harry is so cheesy!" I heard Haley say. Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam all look at each other and start laughing so hard.

"Harrryy, tell us about your date!" I heard Louis say.

"Okay. So I texted her to meet me in the park and she was wearing something brilliant,  thanks to Liam. It started snowing so we had a snowball fight and Skyler slipped and I caught her.." I said I was turning red. I saw the look that Louis had on his face. 

"Then I kind of repeated the scene the went down earlier" I said looking at Louis. I saw Zayn look up.

"Wait! What happened this morning?" He said. oh Zayn, so vain.

"Well this morning we had a whipcream fight and she slipped on some and I caught her. We were about to kiss when Louis walked downstairs. screamed "PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!" and ruined the moment." I told them looking up and Zayn smacked Lou upside the head.

They told me their stories and I realized we had to sleep so we went to bed. As I walked pas Sky's room I heard her hum a song I couldn't  really hear but it didn't matter. I was happy. I bet everyone in this place was too. I jumped into bed and feel asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey Everyone! I think this was a fun chapter! I love their stories! So Please comment and keep reading! Luv you all!