Chapter Two: The "Great" Escape

{Done Editing}

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Just as I was headed back home, along the sidewalk, something hit me.

Hard.

Great, another smack on the head on my birthday. Well, if I wasnt feeling fine earlier, I definitely wasn't feeling so hot now.

"Whoever the holy hell you are you don't go hitting people in the -- Harry?!" I suddenly cut myself off as I see the one boy I was madly in love with not too long ago. Was being the keyword. Could that really be him? Suddenly, I got four pairs of hands covering my mouth.

I realized who they were. It was his band, One Direction. And let me just say, they were all looking very handsome- but that's besides the point.

"Please don't scream his name out loud, it'll attract fans!" Niall said. I rolled my eyes and licked their hands.

"Harreh! She bit my finger!" Louis was currently throwing a mini fit. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Lie! I licked it." I argued, putting my arms around my chest. "Besides, I'm not screaming 'cause I'm a fan, I'm screaming 'cause he was my best friend." That last bit, though, came out muffled.

"Skyler? Skyler Williams?" Harry looked shocked.

"Who else?" I mumbled, rolling my eyes. Suddenly, I had a newfound hatred for Harry. How fucking dare he? Walk up hitting my in the head after two years.

Like no, fuck you Harry.

I looked back at him, my head beginning to throb in pain. I put my hand to my head, feeling a bump growing.

"Harry could you be so kind as to tell me what the hell I got hit with?"

"Well, we were coming out of the studio so I opened the door when heard a big bang, which I guess was you." Harry spoke slowly, the way he always talked. All of a sudden, I hear a large group of girls screaming for One Direction.

"Damn. They found us! Run!" I heard Zayn say to his band-mates.

"Wait. What? Why?" I asked, confused.

"They're crazy, that's why." Liam said, as if that cleared everything up.

"Well, my house's like a couple blocks away, if you want to-"

"We'll take it! Now, let's move our asses before we get trampled." Niall pleaded as he pulled me up on my feet.

And the sprinting begins.

I have to wonder if they do this often, because they seem miles in front me already. Then again, not all of us have long legs to carry us ever-so-quickly.

"Why my house though, we don't you just go back inside the studio?"

"Well, it locks from the inside automatically, and we don't really have time to find another way of getting in." Liam told me as we ran.

After we passed five blocks, I told them this was the apartment building.

"The floor is this way, follow me." I shouted, running up the stairs (thanks to the broken elevator).

We ran up the 6 flights of stairs and when we actually got to my flat, we all collapsed on the couch. That's when I remembered; Haley and Emma were upstairs.

Great.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~