Chapter Seven : Night of Romance

{Done Editing}

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

{Skyler's P.O.V}

I just realized I was alone. And where was Harry? All of a sudden I heard my phone buzz. It was a text from Harry.

Hey love come to the park across from the coffee shop. Harry x. 

I walked downstairs and found a note. It said that everyone would be home by 10:00. I grabbed my purse and before I left I checked the mirror next to the door and closed the door.

As I made my way to the park, I looked all around then thought where Harry could be. I decided to walk to a nearby bench. As I walk I see a curly haired boy sitting all alone.

"Harry? Is that you?" I wondered, a bit shocked. His emerald eyes met mine.

"You look amazing!" He said. I looked down and realized I still had my navy blue dress on. He was right it did look good. I took a seat next to Harry. From the corner of my eye I saw Harry blush. Harry Styles. Blushing. That was new. I looked around, suddenly remembering this park.

"I remember this park!" I said like a little kid. It's where me and Harry would go for my break from work. All of a sudden I felt a cool breeze come through. 

"It's so cold, I'm surprised it's not snowing yet." He said flashing his signature, cheeky smile. In about a second it started snowing.

"Oh I love the snow!" I got up and started twirling around with my hands out. I probably looked like a fool but I didn't care.

I saw Harry spinning too but he couldn't see me so I grabbed some snow, made a snowball and threw. Luckily, it hit him! I was always good at throwing snowballs.

"Cheater!" He screamed and aimed. Uh Oh. I ducked just in time and stuck my tongue out. He through again but this time it hit me in the arm.

"Oh it's on!" I said we probably played for 15 minutes until we started hiding behind trees I couldn't see him so I walked out of my hiding place and I slipped on some ice. I got ready for the impact but it never came. Instead I felt a pair of arms catch me. I looked up to find Harry's emerald eyes looking directly at mine. again.

He leaned closer and so did I. I felt his lips on mine. It was a small but sweet kiss after. We pulled apart. As we separated I opened my eyes and smiled. Then we went out for dinner and walked home

No one recognized Harry and we just walk home, holding hands.

He said something that made me laugh as I walked through the door. He opened the door and everyone in that room was staring at us. I heard Louis talk first.

"Where were you?" He said, acting like my father.

"The park? Why?.." I said and the girls went from a straight face to a lovey- dovey face.

"You were suppose to be home by 10 it's 10:30!" He said angry. I couldn't tell if he was joking.

"My bad.." I sad looking down trying so hard not to laugh. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed Louis secret stash of carrots and took one out.

"If I give you this carrot will you shut up?" I said half laughing half serious. He nodded wide eyed and I tossed the carrot bag. He shot his hand up and caught it. We all laughed and sat down by the T.V. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Crappy chapter, I know its a filler. Just wait.