Chapter 10

"Diego?", I say when I call Diego.

"Yeah, it's me, Violetta...why are you calling?", he answers.

"I...I wanted to know if Leon's already gone..."

"I don't know but i think so...he said he would leave today so-"

"Wait, that means that he could be here! Maybe he leaves later! Thanks Diego! See you!"

"Eh, bye"

I hang up and go somewhere. I don't exactly know where I am...it's a park, maybe I've been here before. Did I go here when I looked for Leon? Hmm...I have been here before, I'm pretty sure about that but...

"Leon?", I say. "Leon?" This time louder. He doesn't seem to be here. 

Out of somewhere I hear tht beautiful melody. Is it just in my head? I don't know. Suddenly I start to sing. There are lyrics in my head and I don't know where they come from. They're just there.

I hear Leon's voice singing.

No soy ave para volar
Y en un cuadro no se pintar
No soy poeta escultor 

Tan solo soy lo que soy

I don't hear him anymore but the music's still there. Then I start to sing.

Las estrellas no se leer
Y la luna no bajare
No soy el cielo ni el sol
Tan solo soy

His voice starts singing and but I don't stop. We're singing together. It's magical. He isn't here but I hear him. There's a connection between us and now I know that I was wrong. I still love him.

Pero hay cosas que si se
Ven aquí y te mostrare
En tu ojos puedo ver
Lo puedes lograr, prueba imaginar 

Podemos pintar, colores al alma
Podemos gritar ieeeeee
Podemos volar sin tener alas
Ser la letra en mi canción
Y tallarme en tu voz

He's gone. I don't hear him anymore. I feel empty. What happened was...wonderful but...he's gone. I need him. I really do. I need him next to me.

___________FLASHBACK____________

German leaves.

"What have you just done?!?", shouts Leon in a not that loud tone.

"I'm sorry, Leon, but my dad hates Diego and if I tell him that he's my boyfriend, he'll freak out and he won't let me see Diego ever again", I explain.

"And you think that your dad likes me more than Diego or what?"

"Like you just have seen, yes!"

"And now I have to act that I'm your boyfriend in front of him?!?"

"Only in front of him, really, ehm...please, could you do that for me?"

"For you always"

"Thank you!"

They hug.

German comes.

_______END OF THE FLASHBACK______

That hug was amazing. Every time I remember...wait, remember?!? Omg! And that time and...have I just got my memories back?!? Diego is such an...and Ludmila is just...I didn't even know Angie before?!? But Angie knew Leon...what?!? I need Leon by my side. I don't think that I'll ever be able to love anyone else. Only Leon. There's only one Leon and I need him. What have I done?!? What if he hates me now?!? Oh no!

I call Diego.

"Diego! Sorry that I disturb again but I need you to give me Leon's number!"

"I thought you hated him..."

"WHAT?!? I could never hate Leon, you're the one I hate! How could you!"

"You got your memories back?!?"

"Yes! And now give me his number!"

"Sorry but I already deleted it..."

"WHAT?!? WHY?!?"

"I thought I would never see him again and I don't really like him so I deleted his number..."

"Hey babe, who are you talking to?", I hear a femine voice saying. That is Francesca! Why is she with Diego?!? Has she just called him babe?!? Oh no...she is with Diego! 

"You're the worst person ever, Diego", I say and hang up. 

Fran is with Diego...but she knows he is my ex...what if...no...what if there was something between them the whole time?!? And I, stupid Vilu, didn't get anything. Maybe that's why Diego was so busy. He thought he wouldn't get me so he began something with Francesca...I can't believe it...and now Leon's gone, my best friend is with the worst person ever and I wasn't nice to Angie...what have I done?!? At least I need to apalogise to Angie.

"Angie? Are you at home?", I say.

The next thing I see is killing me. 

I see my dad kissing a woman with dark brown hair. They're just sitting on the couch and kissing like it's the most normal thing ever.

"Dad?!?", I shout and cry at the same time. "What are you doing?!?"

"Oh, Vilu, that's Esmeralda, my girlfriend"

"Your what?!? You're cheating on mum!"

"What? But Vilu...she died when you were a little kid and-"

"So she's not important to you anymore?!? Oh god, I don't want to see you ever again!", I shout and cry and run upstairs. Then I remember the room of my mum. I enter and lock the door. I just want to be alone now. But I wish she was here.

"Mum...I miss you so much. You don't know how much I need you...Leon is gone, dad is cheating on you...okay, that's worse for you than for me but I just can't believe it! How could he?! No one could ever replace you. You're special for me and you will always be. Sometimes I imagine us doing things together...spending time with you, you know...I know it isn't possible but..."