Chapter 6

(At home)

I: Dad, could you please stop being angry?
Dad: You lied to me. Is it so difficult to tell me who your boyfriend is?!?
I: ...I'm sorry.
Dad: And that guy, Leon, didn't say anything about that he isn't your real boyfriend too. I don't like him that much anymore.
I: But dad, Leon didn't do anything! It's my fault. And now because of Diego Leon is out of the studio.
Dad: What do you mean?
I: Diego told Pablo that Leon hurt him, but that isn't true. Pablo believed him and now Leon is out of the studio. And he really has got much talent!
Dad: Do you like that Leon-guy?
I: Yes, no, maybe...I don't know. I just know that Diego is the most horrible person I've ever met. He manipulated his own cousin! And he thought that I could cheat on him!
Dad: ...but when I saw you here with Leon, you almost kissed...
I: So do you mean that I'm able to cheat on people?
Dad: No, Vilu, it's just that-
I: Do you know what, dad, just leave me alone!

*Violetta runs up to her room*
*She writes into her diary*

Dear diary,
Today was a horrible day!
Diego isn't my boyfriend anymore (what is kind of the only good thing), maybe I won't see Leon ever again and dad won't let me out of the house for a few weeks.
And when he lets me, Leon maybe isn't here anymore.
Now I know that I have feelings for him. I got feelings for Leon.
I wasn't sure about it a few days ago. But yesterday everything was different. I really enjoyed the time when I and Leon were alone. I enjoyed the singing with him. I enjoyed the dinner. Usually I and dad always argue. When Leon was there it was different.
I have to see him again. Leon probably doesn't want to stay at Diego's so where can I find him? 
I fotgot, I can't leave the house.
Maybe it's true. Maybe I was able to cheat on Diego. Without the 'able'. I was able to cheat on Diego. If my dad didn't come, I would have let the kiss happen. At that moment I didn't think about if Leon is the right one to have the first kiss with. I knew it.

*Someone knocks the door*
Dad: May I come in?
I: Yes. 
Dad: I'm sorry about what i said...
I: No, it's okay. You were right.
Dad: ...wait, what?
I: You were right. I would have let that kiss happen, if you didn't come.
Dad: ...so you do like him?
I: I think yes...when may I see him?
Dad: In a few weeks.
I: Dad, you forgot that Leon will return to Mexico.
Dad: ...
I: So you say that I never ever will see him again?
Dad: Maybe he still will be here.
I: But I don't think so.
Dad: Vilu, I want to spend more time with you. I told you about that. And I think you should respect that.
I: But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't let me see my friends.
Dad: Good night, Violetta.
I: Dad, please!
*German leaves*

(The next morning)

Dad: Good morning, Vilu!
I: Morning...
Dad: Are you okay?
I: NO! Do you really think I am okay?!? I need to see Leon...and my friends! I miss them all so much!
Dad: But specially Leon...
I: Oh god, dad, you are just jealous! Please, let me see him! I'm always gonna be your daughter and I always will be near to you but Leon might be leaving soon! Please!
Dad: ...no, we already talked about this.
I: Okay, so not...
*Violetta leaves angry*
Dad: VIOLETTA!!!

So how can I sneak out? I need to see him. The summer is almost over. He may not leave. There's no way I could live with that. Without him. All has been going so fast. But I know I feel something for him. Love. And I think, he feels so too.

*Violetta goes to the studio*
Dad didn't see me. He'll mention that I'm gone but later.

F: Vilu! You are here! I've missed you so so much! 
I: I've missed you too...have you seen Leon?
F: No, since they kicked him out I haven't seen him...
I: Okay...thanks...

I: Maxi! Have you see Leon?
M: No, sorry...

There's Diego. He's really the last person I wanna talk to but he might know where Leon is...

I: Diego...
D: ...
I: Have you seen or heard of Leon?
D: No...is that all you've got to say?
I: Sorry...

I just ran off. I don't really have to go off like that. I can't just cry about everything, can I? Now I should better concentrate on finding Leon!

Ludmila: Is there something or somebody you are looking for, Vilu?
I: Ludmila? Ehm, yes, actually...
Ludmila: So?
I: Leon...
Ludmila: Aaah, Diego's handsome cousin! I actually have seen him.
I: Really?!? That's great! Where?
Ludmila: At motorcross. 
I: I'm gonna look there for him, thak you so much!
*Violetta leaves*
Ludmila: And again a plan works.

_______________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Okay, guys, do you really like this? I mean the story. I know not a lot of people read this and well, I don't know, I would definitly update more often if people liked my story what I don't know...
My school has already started and I feel like this school year will be a lot more easier. I can now do my homework with the computer (we're only working with computers from now on) and everything goes much faster. I never eally have to do stuff and I'm always thinking of updating but I don't really know if you like the story. I mean, why should I update if you not even like it? That would be weird. Always like 50 people read a part and I don't think it's a lot cause I don't really get comments and feedback :( please just say of what you think and give me feedback like on questions liek "is the story good?", "is there something I could do better?" or if you have ideas on what could happen next, just write it down! Thanks for reading this, ehm, if you haven't read this, you didn't get the 'thanks', now I could have written a long text about not important things. Like this sentence. And this one. Anyways. Thanks for reading my story!