Chapter 14

It's a few days later already. In the last days Leon tried to talk to me but I either acted like I didn't hear him, had to go somewhere or just ignored him. I spent more time with Alex and got to know him better. He seems to be a nice guy but I just can't get Leon out of my head. I also spent more time with Francesca and Camila, Fran seems to be very happy with Diego, but every time I see them together, I remember my and Diego's past...but I'm glad both of them are happy. I hope someday I'll be able to gain Diego as a friend again. I still can't stop thinking about Leon. Our first meet. Our first kiss. He won't get out of my head...

"Hey", Alex greets me.

"Oh, hey Alex! What's up?"

"I just wanted to ask you, if you have plans for today"

"No, I'm all free, like usually"

"That's good 'cause I've got a surprise for you!"

"What is it?", I ask excited.

"It's a surprise! Come to the park at 4pm!"

"I'll be there", I say smiling, he returns the smile and leaves.

I turn around and see Leon just a few centimeters away from me and take a few steps back.

"Um, I gotta go", I say and try to leave, but Leon takes my arm.

"Could you please tell me why you're ignoring me?!"

"Whaaaat, no, I'm just very busy..."

"I quote: 'No, I'm all free, like usually'"

"So now you're even spying on me, don't you have other things to do?!"

"I just want to know why you keep ignoring me!"

"And you really can't think of any reason?", I say and leave. 

I go to Fran's and we chat a bit, soon it's 4pm so I get going.

I enter the park and look for where Alex could be. 

Suddenly someone's taking me with him. It's Leon. He lets go of me when we're at a bench with a tree full of blooms over it. 

"Why?", I ask.

I don't get any answer, he just comes closer to me and leans in for a kiss...