Chapter 9

(The next day)

I: Angie!
A: Vilu! What are you doing here? Why aren't you at the hospital?
I: The doctors said that I could go home!
A: That's great! I'll show you your room!
I: Oh, yes, I wanna see it!

*They go up the stairs and enter Vilu's room*

I: Oh my gosh! Angie! This is so beautiful! Everything so colourful and...pink! I love it!
A: I'm glad that you like it!!
I: Oh, look, here are photos of me and my friends I guess? Who...
A: That girl is Camila and the girl next to her is Francesca and-
I: Oh, I know Francesca!
A: That's great! Oh, here's a photo of you and Leon!
I: Oh, that guy! But wasn't I with Diego?
A: You were but it seems like you didn't place photos with him on your-
I: But why?!? I can't believe that I liked Leon! He's so...just so...argh!
A: Hahaha, he's a nice guy, Vilu.
I: He's not. Oh, here's a photo of me and German, I mean my father...
A: Oh, yes, that one is so cute!
I: And who's this?
A: This...you don't remember her? She's your-
I: Mum...it's mum!
A: Yes, that's my sister Maria, she was so beautiful and her voice...just amazing. Like yours.
I: But...I don't sing.
A: You did and you loved it. You still love it. Music is your passion, just try it.
I: You mean I should sing? Now? Here? I don't even know any song...
A: Then I'll sing for you and after that you sing, okay?
I: Yep.

Ahora sabes que
Yo no entiendo lo que pasa
Sin embargo se
Nunca hay tiempo para nada

Pienso que no me doy cuenta 
Y le doy mil y una vueltas
Mis dudas me cansaron
Ya no esperare

Y vuelvo a despertar 
En mi mundo
Siendo lo que soy
Y no voy a parar
Ni un segundo
Mi destino es hoy

Nada puede pasar
Voy a soltar
Todo lo que siento
Todo todo
Nada puede pasar
Voy a soltar
Todo lo que tengo
Nada me detendra

A: Wow, Vilu, you know the song!
I: Yes...I just had to sing with you!
A: You wrote it.
I: The song?
A: Yes, you're a very good songwriter, everyone thinks so. Maybe that's why Leon likes you, because of the songs you write, the lyrics, the way you sing it and-
I: Angie, stop it, please! I don't wanna talk about him, okay?
A: ...I'm just trying to get your memories back...
I: Maybe I don't want 'em back!
A: But...okay...
I: I want to be alone. Please.
A: Okay...

*Angie leaves the room*

Oh, what's that? There's a pink book on the table. 

It's a diary. My diary. But...I don't wanna read it...maybe there's stuff abou that Leon...but maybe if I read it, I can find out if I really thought of him like that!

Dear diary,
Today Leon was here and we finished the song. Habla si puedes. It's such an amazing song, I love it. Leon is such a good songwriter! He's so talented! And the way he sings is so amazing! His voice is just beautiful and his body...just...I can't describe it! We almost kissed but then...well, my dad came...I really forgot about Diego in that moment...it's so stupid of me...I can't have feelings for Leon and be together with Diego...at the end both will be hurt...I have ton break up with Diego. The one I love is...Leon.

Dear diary,
I can't find Leon! I would kill Diego for doing that! He seriously found a way to get Leon out of the studio! How could he?!? Leon is his cousin! I can't find Leon anywhere...I have to see him....I love him...where could he just be?!? I'm gonna look for someone who knows it!
Violetta

So I did actually like him?!? No! That can't be! How could I?!? Leon is just so...not like I described him in my diary. But I have to admit...that about his body is true! I...it isn't even afternoon, what could I do?