Chapter 2

Right now we're at Diego's house. I've never been here actually. I'm here for the first time. It's an apartment and it seems very modern. 

"So, Violetta, my mum has prepared the couch for you and ehm...Leon you can sleep...eh...I don't know...ah, there's another couch in my room."
"Ehm, ok, thanks."
I should say 'thanks' too, shouldn't I?
"Yeah, thank you."
"You're welcome. It's already late so we all really should go to bed."
"Yeah, probably you're right", I say.
"So, good nigt, sweetheart." Has he just called me sweetheart?
"Good night."
"Diego, come on, let's go."
Oh god, why is that Leon like that? Why?!? Have I done anything to him?
Diego kisses my forehead and leaves then.
Leon doesn't say anything. He doesn't even look at me. I haven't done anything to him, I'm pretty sure about that. I only know him since today. But he...I shouldn't think about that. 
Leon leaves too.
Ok, I don't know why he hates me...if he hates me, I don't even know if he does. How could I find that out? Go to him and say "Hey Leon, how are you? No, I don't even care because you hate me, don't you?" or "Hey Leon, you look good today, do you hate me?" eh no...why would I say he looks good?!? Okay, actually he does look good. Pretty good. He is cute. Hot. Oh my gosh, what am I even thinking?!? I have a boyfriend AND Leon hates me. That's not confirmed but he does hate me. I see it in his eyes. No, I don't really see that in his eyes. When I look into his eyes I only see him and I don't notice Diego. That was how it was today. No, I gotta stop that! What is that?!? That isn't normal. Violetta, you have a boyfriend. You should be lucky. He loves you. And you think about his hot cousin.
Okay, I gotta stop this! Leon is not hot. Leon is not hot. Leon is not hot. Leon is so hot. Leon is
Wait, what?!? 
STOP!
I should just try to sleep. Just sleep. Not thinking about Leon. Just sleep.

(The next day)

An alarm clock?!? Really?!? 
What a great way to wake up. 
Why is here an alarm clock?!?
Who does it belong too?
And I was the only one who slept here so why...
Okay, I should really stop thinking so much.

*Leon enters the room*

Leon?!? Why is he here? How is my hair looking like? It's probably...oh no, I probably look horrible. Nobody wants to see me like that.
"Good morning", I say. Is this the right moment to ask me if he doesn't like me?
He looks at me with his...omg his eyes are beautiful.
"Morning" He's got a smile on his face. Maybe he doesn't hate me.
"How are you, Violetta?
"I'm fine...and you?"
"Me too. Do you", he began. When Diego entered the room he stopped talking. 
"Good morning everyone! Hey, Vilu...how are you?" Diego kisses my cheek.
"I'm fine" I answer. Leon looks at the ground. Maybe it's annoying to him that his cousin has got a girlfriend and only eyes for her. Me. 
Oh, Diego has noticed that i was staring at Leon. Ehm...what should I say...embarrassing...
"So what are we gonna do today?" 
"Go to the studio. There isn't much else to do."
"Yeah, you're right. Leon, are you coming with us?" Is Leon listening to me? Looks like he isn't even noticing that I'm talking to him.
"Sorry, what did you say?"
"I asked if you come to the studio with us."
"Yeah, sounds like fun."
"Cool."

The silence is embarassing. 

"So, then let's go." 

At least Diego said something. I wonder what he was thinking about.