Its that time ❤️

"No I think she needs more color on her lips". I hear dean mutter as Sam and Castile pull up my dress from the floor. Yes I am having three straight men (well i dont know about dean and Castile) dress me for my wedding day.

"Wow Dean you sound like a professional at this. Something you want to tell us?" I wink at him and he flushes then a grin plays upon his lightly tinted pink lips.

"Yeah, I watch and look at a lot of porn, I know what perfection looks like." We bust out laughing and before I know it the dress is completely on and fitted perfectly to my curves.

"I still think you should have staid naked." Dean nonchalantly states.

"And this is why you were the one not to help put on the dress." We smile and a few more things are done to my hair. We dyed it blond last night and it's a bit longer then before but no too much. I have silver dangly earrings in with diamond studs and a matching necklace that has a heart with both Crowley and I's initials on it. I look in the mirror one last time and smile. Dean takes my arm and Sam takes the other. Castile is the flower boy..... I couldn't help it he was too cute! As the huge wooden double doors open lights are streamed everywhere and white flowers with green petals are intertwined on wood vines. There's a home made arch with Castile standing inside it. He is dresses in a black and white tux. His shirt is white and his suit is black. His eyes glimmer with anticipation and anxiety. This only makes me smile even more. Dean and Sam both release me then kiss me on the cheek.

"You look stunning" Crowley whispers as I'm finally standing across from him.

"As do you my love." I whisper right back.

Then a strange looking man appears and begins to say some stuff I don't care about. Crowley suddenly stops him and says.

"We've written our own vows." SHIT! I TOTALY FORGOT ABOUT THAT! He takes my hand and begins to say.

"Samantha....you are beautiful. Ever since the first day I met you I had this over whelming feeling about you. Your eyes flickered with temptation an the way your body moved and how you felt so close to me I could resist I just had to have you. You changed me. You made me somewhat of a better man. I promise to always take care of you and respect you and do anything I possibly can for you. I love you." tears pool in my eyes and I smile widely.

"Crowley....this isn't going to be as good but. I love you so much it hurts. I could never be without you because my heart would simply give out. I remember that time we were separated and I cried all day and night. I missed the feel of your arms around me and you whispering in my ear. I liked when you would wake me up with kisses and hold me down while you tickled me. I will forever love those moments and never forget them. I want to take care of you when you get sick, I want to sine so much light on you and love you till I haven nothing else left to give. You are mine and I love you."

I finish and tears are now rolling silently down my face as little tears are in his brown soft eyes. The boys too have tears in there eyes and they all smile at me sweetly.

Moments later was the best part of my life.....

"You may kiss the bride."