Together Forever

"Marry me?" he asks his voice low and eyes filled with anxiety. I look at him trying to comprehend what he had just asked me. My eyes filled with tears and I thought about how much I loves this man. The one who I thought couldn't have a heart but is so caring and sweet and would do anything for me. I thought about how he was my first and I know I'm so young but this is the man I want and I know exactly how to answer his question.

"Yes..." My own voice was unrecognizable to me as I felt my tears prickle down my face touching bringing relief to my burning cheeks.

"Why are you crying then?" He asks concerned. I look at him pulling him so close that were inches apart.

"Because you mean so much to me and I can't think about life with out you." I say in a voice below a whisper. He smiles wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"Your so beautiful, even when you cry your flawless." My breathing hitches and I close the small gap between us and lightly press my lips to his. All too soon there's a knocking at the door. We exchange a look and he heads out to get the door. I grab my black and white silk robe and begin to walk to the front door to see who's here. I look and see the two young gentlemen that had been here before. The one who assaulted me looks up and his eyes quickly cover over my body and he smirks bringing his attention back to Crowley.

"So we came to ask you a few questions." Says the man with candy green apple eyes. I walk slowly and calmly to Crowley and he snakes his arm around me and looks at the two boys.

"Moose.....dimwit, this is my fiancé, Samantha." He says eyeing the man who looked at my earlier.

"May I know your names please?" I ask looking directly at the both of them.

The shorter one with those green steps forward extending his hand.

"I'm dean, dean Winchester and this is my younger brother Sam Winchester.....and I would like to apologize for the other day I wasn't thinking but were here about you.....actually.." his voice trailing off. I finish shaking Sam and deans hands and go back to Crowley him immediately raping his hand around me.

"Why about me?" I ask shaken slightly.

"You were basically kidnapped were here to bring you back since he much be keeping you hostage and forcing you to marry him."

I blush deeply and then got mad that they would think this of him.

"I'm not going back to my abusive father who will most likely rap me and maybe kill me afterwords. I love this man and I'm staying with my own free will. Now please leave I would love to fuck this man now." As soon as I finished all the men blushed a deep red and Dean put his hands up in defense.

"Ok see you around kid, and I hope were invited to the wedding." He says grinning and infectious grin. I smile widely at him and nod a yes. They leave and I turn so Crowley has both his hands on my hips.

"So you want to fuck?" He asks an evil grin playing upon his face.

"Why yes I do Crowley." I say biting my lip.

"Well let's get to it..... Mrs. MacLeod." My heart skips and I feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. He just told me his last name :)