Dont hurt her

My eyes fluttered open from the sun that was beaming in through the black velvet curtains. I looked around to not see Crowley next to me. My brows furrowed together in confusion. I got up and with the sheets pressed to my chest from y hand so I don't expose myself. I got up grabbing a bathrobe and looked back over towards the bed. Memories flashed through my head of last night. I brought my fingertips to my lips and smiled. I can't believe that happened. I has amazing passionate sex with the king of hell. No it wasn't just sex, we were making.... Love. I blushed and shook my head.

"BLOODY HELL!" I heard Crowley scream from down stairs. I ran down the steep stairs not thinking about what danger I could be putting myself in. I burst through the living room doors to be accompanied by Crowley and two other men. One of them ran at me slamming me into the wall with a knife pressing into my throat. I felt my a warm tickling sensation to where the knife was and started to panic.

"DONT TOUCH HER! ILL KILL YOU, YOU BLOODY BASTARDS!" Crowley technically screeched.

"Oh what, like this?" Said the man with shorter hair. He pulled back the knife and plunged it into my thigh. I let out a scream in pain and tears fell silently. As he did this he looked at me then turned back to Crowley who now had tears in his eyes.

"Crowley! What is she!" The man demanded confused.

"SHES A BLOODY FUCKING HUMAN YOU TWAT!" With that Crowley escaped from the man with longer brown hair and puppy dog eyes grip running to me.

"Dean I'm going to kill you!" He said angrily through clenched teeth.

"Crowley I-i-I didn't know." Supposedly the man named dean said.

"GET OUT!" They both looked disappointed in there actions and left walking out the door. Crowley picked me up bridal style carrying me into another room. He rested me onto a metal like table and I felt the coolness of it underneath my hot skin. My eyes slowly started to shut.

"SAMANTHA! Keep your eyes open please!" He yelled softly he ripped the bathrobe off exposing my naked body. He pressed a damp cloth to my neck and that woke me up.

"CROWLEY!! STOP IT HURTS!" I yelled at him pleasing him to stop. I see him dive into a first aid kit and get out a needle and stitching material. My heart started to beat uncontrollably.

"Crowley don't." I said my voice a near whisper.

"I'm sorry.... I can't loose you." he said this poured something on my leg wound and I screamed. He then started to sow my leg up.

"STOP PLEASE STOP!" I pleaded him hoping he would stop, but he never did. I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." was all I heard last before blacking out.

*****several hours later*****

I woke up in my bedroom with arms tightly rapped around my waist. I turned slowly with a pain in my leg. So it wasn't a dream. I thought to myself. I put my hands on his face and as I looked closer I could see tear tracks. Was the king of hell crying over me?

I thought about it and all of a sudden I felt myself kissing him. His eyes fluttered open and I could feel him smile.

"I'm glad to see your ok." he said resting his forehead against mine.

"You can't get rid of me that easily." I said grinning.

I grabbed him kissing him again and his hands met my waist. I smiled and I felt him pull me into him lightly. I winced a little at the pain and he stopped.

"We don't have to do this." he said. I pushed away and set myself up on my back pulling him to get on top of me. He did as I commanded and slowly positioned himself on top of me.

"I'm fine I just have to go slow. I want this." I said smiling through our kiss. He slid his hand into my black robe that I had just noticed and untied it. I grabbed his black tie ripping it off him and unbuttoning his white shirt. I then ripped off his belt as he lifted my legs to be put around his waist. He shooed away my hands and undid his own pants. He pulled them down slowly and I watched as little (but not so little) him flopped out of his black hañes boxers. I bit my lip and he leaned down to kiss me.

His tongue dances with his in Rhythm and he slowly slipped into me making me moan into his shoulder. As he started to go faster my nails dug into his back.

"Crowley! I moaned arching my back up and he slammed in to me several times before we both came.

"I love you." I heard him say into my neck. My body tensed and I knew he felt it and lifted his head so we were making eye contact. I relaxed and smiled unexpectedly bring him into a kiss and saying

"I love you too Crowley."