Out tour

**dream

I felt panicked and scared my heart was racing and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't stop think of my mom and my dad, if she just staid we would have been happy and I wouldn't be here. All too soon my eyes fluttered open.

It took me a moment to get my eyes adjusted to the dark room, but all too soon I realized what had happened. I bolted up grabbing the sheets and then felt a small pinch like pain in my leg. I through the covers back violently and was only in my underwear and a white tank. I saw a red mark then I remembered he had stabbed me with a needle! And to think he was attractive....well he still is....shut up Samantha! I heard a throat being cleared and a dim light turned on revealing a gorgeous room. It was white and black. The walls were white and there was a leather couch in a circle form surrounding a class coffee table that had a bottle of Craig and two glasses. I looked to the couch to see him. He wore a black shirt with a red tie and black suit to match. His eyes were dark and staring right at me. I looked down and he spoke.

"Dear Samantha, would you care to join me for a drink?" He said grinning evilly. At that moment I knew he was playing games so I decided to do something that shocked both of us.

"Yes." His eyes got wider just barely noticeable and he had amusement written across his face. I stood up ripped the rest of the blankets off and walked towards him grabbing the glass that was already poured in his hand. I smirked and turned on my heels sitting on the opposite side of the couch from him. His eyes flickered with amusement and.....lust? I don't know but it was something I wouldn't mind playing with to find out. He sipped his drink as did I and we both smirked. He stood up me following his actions.

"Shall I show you around?" He said his eyes drifting over my hour class body.

"Please do, but keep your space tough guy I don't think twice." With that he chuckled and I felt goosebumps crawl along my body. He walked forward and I followed. He showered me many rooms all so elegant and dark. They were all unique, and his home was a mansion. Finally we reached a room and he held the door open for me. We have already had 4-5 glasses of Craig and I was feeling a little tipsy but he didn't look it as much as I did. And when I'm drunk I don't hold anything back. My eyes fell onto a shinning blood red marble floor with black flowing throughout it. I then moved in more looking at the same colored red walls to find a fireplace with beautiful black leather chairs. There was also a bed that had a curtains around it that would allow you to close them if necessary. I felt my hand being pulled towards the fire place and I willing went not caring that I had been basically kidnapped. I stumbled a little and grabbed on to him making us extremely close. He sat me down and moved to the other chair refilling our drinks. I started to giggle and he raised his eyebrow.

"Love, what are you giggling about?" He asked in a low silky voice leaning over to me in his chair. I giggle once more and slurred.

"You just really cute!" As soon as I said it I rapped my hands around my mouth and blushed a deep red. I buried my head into my knees then heard him laugh.

"Why thank you love, but there is no need to be ashamed." He said now standing in front of me. He had put a finger underneath my chin to lift it up so we could see into each others eyes. He slid his hand between my legs opening them so he could slide his own body between them.

"Is there really no need?" I asked as he leaned forward. I shook my self out of what he was trying to do and I smiled, he had a confused look on his face and I said.

"I might be young but I'm not stupid." And with that I got up and walked away and I half turned to look at him over my shoulder.

"I'll see you in the morning Crowley." I then started walking away and I swear I heard him groan. I giggled all the way to my room leaning against walls to help me stay balanced. I reached my door swinging it open and started to look for the bathroom. I opened one door and to my surprise it was a walk in closet filled with clothes. I blushed and shut the door walking to the only one left. I swung it open to reveal a complete black and white marble bathroom with silver. It had twin sinks and a huge mirror behind them. I looked in and groaned at how bad I looked. I turned to my left to see a white bathtub that was fairly large and had jets and next to it was the toilet. I turned around and behind me was a huge walk in shower with a showerhead that came from the ceiling making it like a waterfall. I turned the shower on not really wanting to take a bath and started slipping out of my clothes. I jumped into the steamy water and grabbed the soap bar washing every inch of my body. I couldn't help but notice the soap smelt like Crowley. I rubbed it ever where and had a sudden urge to have sex. I never had before so I just played with myself. It was all really new to me, I hadn't explored my body like this while thinking of someone. The smell was intoxicating and moans left my mouth and I grabbed my boobs wishing he was in here. My heart was racing and I started to rub faster. I felt my whole body clench and I bit my lip waiting eagerly. All so suddenly I felt it. I moaned powerfully letting it echo off the bathroom walls and my panting becoming heavy and loud. I smiled once I was done and then stopped. Did I really just do that??? I thought to myself? but then I thought. you know you would rather be here then home, it was only a matter of time before your father....raped you. I shot the thought out of my mind as fast as it came. And rinsed the rest of the soap out of my hair and off my body and grabbed a fluffy white towel. I rapped it tightly around my body and walked into my room. I looked into the closet not wanting to really wear anything to bed. So I just ran and grabbed a bra and matching panties while dropping my towel. I heard a deep chuckle from behind me and I already knew who is was.

"I just came to see if you made it back to your room alright and then I.....heard you in the shower." His smile was wide and his eyes were lit with lust.

"I-I-I'm sorr-ry." I said dropping my head in embarrassment. When I heard him stand I ran over to the bed throwing myself under the covers. I heard him laugh and his velvety deep voice he spoke.

"There's nothing to be worried about love, everybody does it." He said patting my bum, but I don't think he actually realized it.

"It was my first time doing that." I said sheepishly still hiding under the covers.

"Oh, so that means your still-"

"DONT SAY IT!" I said and heard him immediately burst into fits of laughter.

"Love, please it's not a bad thing." a he said this I peaked my head up to see him smiling, like and actual smile. And I really liked it.

"You should go to bed." As he said this he got up and walked out my door..