Going Crazy

My eyes flutter open to the sun that beams down on me from the window. I turn over to realize that I'm not where I thought I would be. I bolt out of the bed and look around. I'm in my room.... My old room. The one at my fathers. The one I thought I would be leaving behind for as long as I lived. Tears erupted from my eyes and I sobbed into my Teddy Bear named Berry. I squired him and screamed as loud as I could.

"CROWLEY CROWLEY CROWLEY!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?" I screamed and kicked and threw my lamp at the wall. I shuddered and fell to my knees. I did what I thought would help.

"Please God. Send an angle or come talk to me I need to know what's happening." Then I broke out in sobs again. I screamed banging on the ground.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" I couldn't control what I was thinking doing and I stopped feeling utterly disturbed. I rose to my feet instantly and turned on my heels to be faced with a man in a tan trench coat and blazing blue eyes.

"Why?" was all I could force out as tears still streamed down my face silently.

"Fate doesn't approve of it. I'm sorry there's only one way you would ever see him again......and it's not an option...." Before I could do or say anything he was gone. What? I ran to my lap top and googled 'how to summon a demon' then I came across deals with the devil. Immediately I knew what I had to do. I gathered the materials and went to a deserted cross road. I barrier the box and tears were blurring my vision. I waited but nothing. I screamed falling to my knees holding myself. But I felt a tender hand rest on my shoulder. I sprang up turning on my heels so fast I thought I might get whiplash. His brown eyes burned into mine and I jumped towards him rapped my arms around him tightly not letting him go.

"What are you doing?" he asks his voice cracking slightly. I hesitated pulled back an looked into those longing brown eyes.

"I'm selling my soul to be with you..."

CLIFFHANGER AGAIN 😂😍😘😘😘