Home and School

I finally got home and I was completely trashed from drinking with my guy friends. It was Sunday and I knew I had to go to school tomorrow. I felt my way to the stairs but almost panicked as I heard my father snoring in his chair in front of the TV. Everything was fine when I was younger, that was till mom cheated and got married to another man and wants nothing to do with us. He started drinking and doing drugs, sometimes he would hit me. Lately it's been more than 1-2 a week. I still have a fresh bruise on my stomach where he kicked me the other day. I walked up the stairs and stumbled in the hall way looking for my bedroom door. I push the door open and through my clothes off falling onto the bed. All too soon I heard that banging of my fathers fist on my door.
"Samantha GET UP! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" I groaned and turned the water on hot letting it wash over my ivory skin. I washed my body with lavender and stepped out drying myself quickly. I slipped my tight black and white dress on and little black wedges. I've always been so professional for school. Mostly dresses and little wedges. I dried my short black hair that was buzzed a little on the sides and longer on the top. I put my makeup on, grabbed my bag and hopped onto my scooter. It was a really old fashioned kind, it had a motor but still had Pedals, this was the only legal thing I could drive at 15. As I drove into school I got a lot of looks. I saw a man walking in to school with a black suit and red tie, i was too far away to see his face. I parked ran in and started my class out in English. I finally made it through the day but now I'm at my locker talking to Tory.
"Have you had algebra yet?" She asks me.
"No not yet why?" I said looking over at her with one eye grabbing my algebra homework and book.
"Well there's this creepy older guy, just your type in there, he's subbing....I'll catch you later" she said walking off with a grin. She knows I like older men like much older men than me. My last boy friend was 43, and no one here likes people that age except me and that's basically the only thing people can pick on me about. I walked into class not looking up from my phone since I was texting Tory that I was here. I heard a low voice spark from beside me and I felt goosebumps rise all along my body.
"Phones away Miss. Wilson." I placed my books down along with my phone and prepared to turn around.
" I don't know who you think you are Sub but bell hasn't rung and it won't for another 5 minutes." Just as I finished saying that I was completely turned around and he was only two desks in front of me.
"Well I'm Mr. Crowley, now I see that you have an attitude...detention after school....Miss. Wilson." Before I could say anything he turns his back and walks away.
"Yeah right tough guy." I say under my breath
"Id watch yourself" he says looking up from some papers on his desk.
"Or what" I say leaning forward from my desk. I see him smirk and right as he's about to say something children start piling in as the bell rings. I wink my eyes and sit down slowly. The whole class I was texting Tory about what I said and she totally saw it coming. She says I have this look that makes men fall to there knees. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and a whisper in my ear.
"Phones away and I'll he collecting that homework now" he said. His hot breath agains my skin made me want to moan.
"Fine." I said leaning back into him and handing him my homework and slipping my phone into my bra. All too soon the bell had rung and as I was headed out the door I heard him.
"Miss. Wilson." I stopped dead in my tracks.
"Really?!" I said turning on my heels to only be facing him, just a few inches apart. My heart got slow and I felt my face getting hot. He reached behind me and grabbed the door locking it. He dropped his hand after and I felt him about to step forward so I grinned evilly and put my hand on his chest pushing him back so I could walk past him.
"Now how long am I staying?" I ask making it too obvious that I was distracted by him still.
"Depends what my plans are for you.... Miss. Wilson." I went to his desk putting my feet on his desk and asked.
"Why what do you mean?" I said smiling wickedly.
"Well first of all my real name is Crowley and second I'm the King of Hell." My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion and he walked over to me putting out his hand for me to grab it and just as I do this he says.
"And I believe your going to serve me for a very long time." and all so suddenly I blinked and I was somewhere unknown. I ripped my hand away from his and just as I was about to run something jabbed me in the leg.
"Now your going to get sleepy, don't be afraid." he said this as I fell into his arms. What was happening to me? And why me?!?!?