Chapter 10

After the weird meeting with Rumplestiltskin, she got dressed and cleaned up the mess he left. She walked up to the dining room and saw her parents sitting there. She smiled, a little ashamed of what she was going to do.

"Good morning, Emma," Charming lifted his hand and waved at her. She waved back and sat down at the table.

"It is a really beautiful day. We thought we could do something nice with the family today?" Snow gives Emma an asking look. She doesn't know what to say, because she was going to go to Killian today.

"Eh, mom, I can't.. I had already planned to do some other things today, I hope you don't mind?" She tried to be very careful with what she said.

"Oh, yes, sure," Snow looks very disappointed, but Charming smiled as if he knew something.

Emma quietly ate her breakfast and excused herself after that. She walked back to her room and changed her clothes into something more comfortable. Of course, she wore her red leather jacket. She couldn't leave that in the palace. She found a bag and put some clothes and supplies in there.

When she was finally ready to go, she went to her parents. She had to say goodbye to them. They didn't know what she was up to, but she knew they would find eachother again. She hugged them both and told them that she was going for a walk in the gardens.

Charming came up to her and whispered in her ear, "have fun with prince Neal, I won't tell Snow, I promise". She gasped at first, but then she thought it was a good alibi. She felt very bad but said thanks to him. He smiled and she walked away. She didn't look back.

When she arrived at the docks, it was full of people. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to find Killian but when she felt something on her shoulder, she knew it was his hand. She grabbed his hand and smiled. They hadn't said a word to eachother, they were both too exited. He lead her to an open space in the forest, where there was nobody.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked her once more and she nodded. He smiled and squeezed her hand.

"Are you sure too?" She asked him, but she already knew his answer.

"Aye." He said and he kissed her. She kissed back and when they pulled back, they knew they had to go.

Killian threw the bean on the ground and there opened a big portal. It had all the colours of the rainbow and it looked very beautiful.

They jumped in it and their vision became a strange shade of green and blue.