Chapter 2

A few hours later, Emma is back in the palace. She feels bad for Killian, for the fact that he has to go through all this pain. It was all her fault. She was the one who had to get married and she already hated the new prince. She really didn't want this life. She'd rather live on the Jolly Roger for the rest of her life, with her true love. She didn't know what to do. There was only one thought that popped up in her head: she should become the worst princess ever so that this mysterious prince wouldn't want to marry her.

Snow called for Emma. She hadn't seen her in a few hours and Emma should be getting ready for her first meeting with her fiancée. Snow knew that Emma didn't like this, but she thought it was just about the fact that she didn't know the guy. She couldn't have guessed that it was because she loved another man, a pirate. A good pirate, yes, but still a pirate.

Emma is in her room. She wears her red leather jacket over her dress. It is the jacket that reminds her of her life with Killian. She hears Snow calling for her. "Yes, mom, I'm coming," she tells Snow and walks out of her room. She feels sad but she puts on a fake smile. "What do you need me for?"

"I want you to come to the dining room, sweetheart," Snow answers and already starts to walk. "And dear, can you please not wear that leather jacket?" Emma rolls her eyes and gets rid of the jacket. "Sure, mom," she answers and walks after Snow to the dining room. When they get there, there is a lot of food on the table, far more food than three persons can eat. "Are we getting company?" Emma asks curiously.

"Yes, honey, you'll be meeting your fiancée today, remember?" Snow says and gives Emma a meaningful look.