Chapter 7

"Emma? Is that you?" He walks towards her and looks at her face. "What are you doing here?" He sounds like he is a little mad because she came all the way over here.

"Killian! I came for you," she starts to get tears in her eyes because she missed him so much and she hugs him. "Why aren't you on your ship?" She asks while she is holding him tight. She feels his hook on her back and sighs. But then he answers.

"That isn't my ship anymore," he pushes her back so he can face her.

"What do you mean, that isn't your ship anymore? You don't have a home anymore? You live on the street? Is that why that man is up in the cabin?" She overloads him with questions.

"No, that isn't my ship anymore.. I needed the money - wait, you were on the ship?"

"Yes, I was. But why did you need the money?" She feels like he didn't do the right thing. That ship was his only home, the only place where he could live. Where did he live now?

"Don't ask. Emma, who did you meet on the ship?" He asked. He knew she had met someone, he could see it in her eyes.

"Some pirate.. He didn't say his name. Only that I had to go off the ship."

"What did he look like?"

"Well, he was a pirate.. And he had some dreadlocks.. And also a weird hat. Do you think he sleeps with a hat?" She wonders why someone would sleep with a hat.

"Oh god.. Emma! You can't ever talk to him again. That is Jack Sparrow, he is a really weird pirate and he can not be trusted."

"I swear I won't talk to him again. Now, what did you need the money for?" She really wants to know if he wanted the money for stupid things like alcohol. Maybe he turned into a alcoholic.

But then he does something really unexpected. He kneels down at her feet and opens a little box. Inside it, there is a gorgeous ring that glinsters in the little moonlight that is shining through the clouds.

"Emma, my love, do you want to marry me?"