Be On guard

Jamie and Autumn walked down main street, the wind started to blow.Jamie tightened his grip and shivered.

"I'm sorry if I'm making it cold"She apologized looking away.

"it's not you Autumn it's...its okay maybe it's you but I know you don't mean to make it windy"he smiled.

She returned the smile and chuckled.They stayed in silence.

"its right here"he pointed towards a house,that was a brownish color.Jamie laughed and ran towards the front door.

Autumn sat on the edge of the sidewalk,thinking of what she had saw.

who's was that little girl???

How did she know my name???

Why were there wolves there???

All these questions tossed and turned her head.

She felt a presence behind her. Looking over her shoulder ,stood Jamie. He sat next to her and looked up at the moon.

"aren't you supposed to be in bed"said autumn raising an eyebrow.

"aren't you supposed to be with the other guardians"Jamie responded.

They stayed quite for a second,then busted laughing.

∆∆∆∆∆

Jamie closed his eyes and fell asleep on Autumn's lap.

She brushed his face away from his face.She carried Jamie to his room,tucked him into bed.Kissed his forehead "goodnight Jamie"

"awww isn't that sweet"Autumn froze.Pitch stood out the shadows with a Cheshire grin.

"what are you doing here??"she asked shielding Jamie.

"you always was the big sister type"

"what do you mean"

"you'll soon fine out"

"why are you here???"she asked taking her wand out.

Pitch chuckled "I just came here to h-have a chat."

"you want to chat- fine let's chat but not here"

"i agree I don't think it'll be appropriate to talk in front of a little boy"he said opening the window."ladies first"

"yeah ladies first so go on"she said giving him a push.

****

"what do you want"

"I've been watching you Autumn and I quite say you intrigue me"he said circling,and running his fingers in Autumn's hair.

"get away from me"she backed away.

"awww are you scared of me"

"ha I'm not scared of you"

"we all are scared of something"he whispered in her ear,sending shiver down her spine.

"for example you are scared of not being believed in. you don't know who you are.you fear wolves. You're scared of becoming a guardian cause you know you'll let them down.You're scared of letting down your very first believer."

She turned around and met a pair of yellowish eyes staring back.

"oh and I haven't forgotten about dear old Jack"Autumn clutched her fist."you're falling for Jack and your scared of what his answer mite be if you tell how you feel towards him." "shut up"she waved her wand,blowing pitch away.

"come join me we can make the plant our oyster,we can make everything everything-"

"Pitch Black"

"and Autumn Leaves too"he said with a childish tone."they'll believe in both of us"

"correction Einstein they'll fear both of us and I don't want that"She stated walking away.

He chuckled "Jack said the exact same thing but he still gave in"

Autumn opened her mouth to say something but stopped,the sound of jungle bells.

"Speak of the frostbite himself"smirked pitch falling back into the shadows.

"think about the offer Autumn I'll be waiting for your answer."

And with that he left.

"Autumn are you okay"asked Jack running towards her.Autumn nodded,she knew she couldn't tell Jack about Pitch or else he'll think she accepted the offer.

"where's Jamie"asked North.

"h-he's in his room asleep I just tucked him in"she assured them,pointing towards his window.

They all went to Jamie's room.He was sound asleep,with a smile.

"I think one of should be on guard tonight"offered Bunny crossing his hands or paws.

"good idea Bunny,I think Jack and you should do it"said tooth with a smile.

"NOOO WAAAY" shouted bunny and Jack exchanging looks.

"shhhhh"

"oops sorry"apologized bunny covering his mouth.

"North what do you think"asked Autumn looking up for his response.

"I think you and Jack should be on guard"He said stroking his beard.Autumn look over at Jack,to find him waving with a grin.

~~~~

"okay you two be on guard were going to look for Pitch"Said North hopping into the slay.

Sandy gave them a thumbs up and got in."Were count on you two and Jack"

"yes???"

Bunny whispered to Jack and he looked at Autumn,with a smile."will do bunny"

"alright then goodbye"

The slay took off,Autumn waved them off. "see you later"

"well Jack its just you and me know...Jack"There was no sign of him anywhere. Slowly snow began to fall in her hands.A snowball hit her back,causing her to shiver."Jack!!!"

"what?? did I do"he said playing innocent.

She rolled up a snowball,and tossing it hit Jack's face.

"IMA get you so u better run"

Autumn gulped and started to run for her life.