What's your center?

Autumn's P.O.V

my head hurts do to the portal and landing on it.

"did you bring her"I heard a Russian accent say. "dont you think you could've ask her insted of stuffing her in the sack"i heard a young voice say."i did mate but she refused mate"i heard the kangaroo say.I pocked my head out,and saw a man with a big round belly and beard.

"whoa??"was the only word that slipped out."hi Autumn I've heard your teeth are so perfect and sparkle in the sunlight"said girl covered with feathers except her face.She opened my mouth sticking her hand in it.

"I huess lour the thooth vairy"I tried to say as she touched my teeth.

"hands off mouth"said the Russian guy,she removed her hands"there very lovely".

"So Autumn did the yetis treat you good"said I figured he was Santa.

"if you mean shoving me into a rusty old sack that smell like yeti breath and tossing me threw a magical portal then yes Old man it was good"I said sarcasticly .

"good that was my idea"

"look why am I here just get to the point"I asked getting bored.

"your here cause you are New Guardian!!!".

Music played,the yetis and elf's were having a peraid.I backed away into some yetis,an elf pulled out a latter,placing a tiarra made out leaves,tossing away. I stomped my foot,opening all the windows,bringing a gust of win into the work shop.

"Bug off I don't want to be a guardian"I ordered pushing the yetis aside.

"see I told she was going to rebel man in moon choose the wrong guardian I would be better off with cupid sticking love arrows in my butt"Said bunnymund Pocking on North's belly.

They started to bicker with one another,I tipped toed away into the workshop.

Yetis,toys,for girl and boys were everywhere,in beautiful colors and designs."you seem to be amazed"said a boy with white hair holding a shepherd staff, smiling at me.

"can't a girl be curious about something"if he's looking for a fight he's met his match "who are you anyway?"

"I'm jack frost your Autumn's Leaves I presume"jack smiled introduce himself.

I smiled back aswell.

-------

Jack's P.O.V.

She smiled,tooth was write she does have nice teeth .jack what are you thinking focus.

"maybe you should hear them out"I suggested taking her hand back to the other guardians.She yanked her hand away"why should i go with you are you going to try to convince me too"she pushed me aside and walked back to the others.

"do not question Manny"aruged Tooth.

"can we focus please"I asked.

"Jack's right"said North.

Sandy walked up to Autumn and tried explaining why she's here.

"uhuh okay,alright, fine."Autumn answered.

"did you understand him"asked North with a laugh.

"yeah he said pitch black is back trying to take over the world,and Manny choose me to help you guys and I will."she said shrugging her shoulders.

Wow she got it right the first time sandy told me I didn't get a thing.

"hahahaha"we all cheered.

"I have only two condition"she said stopping our celebration.

"what is it"tooth asked.

"I will decided to join or not."

"you got to be kidding me"protested bunnymund.

I stepped on his tail making him sequel, he gave me a dirty look,I just played the innocent.

"what's the second condition"I asked playing it cool. Uggh come on Jack she's just a girl.A very pretty pretty girl.I pinched myself trying to forget my thoughts.

She smirked and walked up to North.

He bent down and Autumn whispered something to him,North chuckled"hahahaha it's a deal"they exchanged handshake closing some deal,"come walk with me Autumn"they left and disappeared into the crowd of yetis.

*******

Nobody's P.O.V

"I thought the elfs build the toys"noticed Autumn as they walked by some elfs connecting themselves with Christmas lights.

"shhh let them think that"North whispered "nice very nice".

They entered North's office and he slammed the door shut,Autumn jumped back.

"WHAT IS YOUR CENTER AUTUMN LEAVES"shouted North, making her hit her back against the door.

"I don't have a center"

"everyone that mannu picks has one"

"well...sorry to bust your belly North I don't have a center"Autumn challenged poking North stomach.

North sighed and showed autumn sets of all the guardians he opened everyone of them reveling a little babies.

"my center is wonder,

bunnymund is hope,tooth's, memories, Sandy's is Dreams, and Jack"North gave Autumn Jack's bottle.

And every time she opened a new capsule a different personality appeared.She found a baby smiling.

"um his center is fun"Autumn suggested."yes fun he brings laughter to children, making them happy that is his center."North charged.

"look that's him not me I don't know what my center is so compare to someone who has a center"barked Autumn opening the door.

As she opened the door she tripped over the Christmas rug an on someone.