Burgess

Autumn's P.O.V

I slowly fluttered my eyes open.The tooth palace was clear and cleaned of black sand.I started to cough badly,my stomach turned making me feel nashes.I puked however my throw up was all sand black sand.I turned away in disgust."well that wasn't pretty".

The others lied there incision.I slid next to Jack. Resting my head against his chest, there barley was a breath in him.

I gave him mouth to mouth breathing. Nothing."Jack wake up you frostbite"I said tapping his face.I tired one more time but he still didn't wake up.Forget it I don't have time for this I need to go to Burgess. I need to find Jamie I need to make him believe in me or else I can't protect him.

If I took the wind I won't make it in time.I bit my nails pondering on a easier and faster way to burgess.A thunder like sound came from North. "that's it!!!" I started pickpocket North's coat. I found a snow globe,this is how we came to the palace. So this should take me straight to burgess."Autumn Leaves you are one smart leaf". I heard a chirp humming by my ear."Baby tooth stay here"she shook her head disagreeing.

"hahaha alright you can tag along"I said shaking the globe,"Burgess"and with a tossed a portal opened.

Jack P.O.V

I sat,up trying to focus my vision.I was still at Tooth's palace.I don't know why but I felt someone giving me CPR.I threw up black sand,"eww"I said wiping away the puke.

suddenly it all came back to me.Pitch,Autumn the teeth,oh no Jamie.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP" I yelled in there ears.They shot straight up.Aswell the all started to throw up black sand everywhere."I know how that felt"I told them."ooh my head mate it felt dark in there"said bunnymund rubbing his head.

Sandy spotted Autumn missing. Leafs and question marks floated above his head.

"Sandy's right where's Autumn"

"maybe she realized that she wasn't guardian material"suggested bunnymund. We all glared at him."what???"

"look whatever problems you have with Autumn deal with it.First we got to protect Jamie"I said pushing him aside.

"North shake a snow globe".

"hmmm...???"

"what?"

"there's no snow globe"answered North checking out his coat's pockets."how many did you bring?"asked tooth helping to find the snow globe.

"I only brought one"said North rubbing the back of his neck.

"then how do you suppose we get back"I yelled,"Pitch could be doing who knows what to Jamie!!!"

❄❄❄

Autumn P.O.V.

We arrived to Burgess,now that I think of it this is where the old well is.We walked to the pond,hopping to find him,but there's no sign of him.Baby tooth decided to check his house.

▪▪▪▪▪▪

The sun was setting. And still no sign of Jamie.I sighed and flew off.I landed on the tree top of the old maple."uggh Jamie where could you be"I groaned.

"where's jack??"I heard a voice say.It was Jamie sitting on the swing,kicking the dirt.

"JAMIE-"I halted it was a nightmare, hidden beneath a tree.It naied and took charged,I dove scooping up Jamie.

******

Narrator P.O.V.

Jamie was soaring threw the sky.

He let out a yelp as Autumn flew off.

He knew it wasn't jack he wouldn't yank me away plus he would've seen him,then who is making this happen?

A Nightmare flashed by them

throwing Autumn off.More nightmares roamed the sky surrounding them."oh no" they said as froze in place."jack help me"cried Jamie.

"it's okay Jamie I'll protect you"assured Autumn taking her wand out.Jamie looked up "who are you"he asked. "not time for tha-, you can see me"he nodded with his mouth hanging open.

The black sanded horses charged at once. Nothing came to autumn's mind. She stopped floating letting gravity take over.Most nightmares collided with one another destroying each other.

Autumn dropped Jamie on tree top of the old maple tree. With the waved her wand tree branches reached out like arms knocking and destroying nightmares.

However one managed to escape. He flew threw Autumn making her shiver.

                     [flashback]

"Autumn Aaaaaaaautumn" A blurry face appeared before her.It was a little girl."do I know you"

"come on autumn let's go to the swing"she followed the girl feeling as if she knows her.The little girl laughed then screamed.A wolf came and pounced at them with its fangs ready to claw into there flesh.

               [End of flashback]

Autumn shivered trying to shake away the flashback."what was that??" The nightmare looked at Autumn and retrieved into the darkness of Burgess.

"Jamie are you okay"she asked bringing Jamie down from the tree top."who are you? what do you want with me?"he questioned."shhh it's okay I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Autumn,Autumn leave.I'm here to protect you from Pitch,I'm friends with Jack"assured Autumn trying to calm down the frightened boy.

"Jack you know jack"

"yeah I know him he's on his way I promise".

Jamie's P.O.V.

A girl saved me from nightmares. She knows Jack so I guess I could trust her. A smile came over her face "do you want to see something cool"she asked sitting on her knees beside me."yeah okay"

She took out her wand and waved it over her head."look at the last sight of the sun"I did as she said. The sun vanished and the leafs of all the trees bagan to glow brightly like the sun.It was like having your own personal sun  you could touch.

I smiled and grabbed a fallen leaf. It felt warm,I felt fearless like I could take on anything that they throw at me.I reached towards Autumn's hand,I held it.It was warm like the the leaf. She looked down and smiled I returned the smile.

"come on let's take you home"