Sacknapped

Autumn's P.O.V

I giggled as I blew away a man's scarf. I saw some kids playing by the pond so I've decided to have some fun with them.

In the blink of an eye I flew by a drak hair boy,with a missing tooth.

"my hat"he said running after it.

"I've got it"I brought his hat back down to earth with the wind.I don't know why but the moon said I was able to do this and other stuff.

"whoa Jamie your hat if flying towards you"said a boy with a football jersey."its probably Jack coming back"exclaimed the boy of should I saw Jamie with a laugh.

"Jack???that wasn't jack that was me Autumn"I protested grabbing his shoulder. But my hand just past threw him like as nothing. I looked back at the laughing crew of friends and flew away.

***

I sat on a roof looking at the moon."There's something I'm doing because I've tried so hard and no one sees me? why am I here,I'm I supposed to make a difference here"I questioned the moon,but no answer returned. Typical.

I sighed and took a stroll down an alley.A figure scurried by knocking over trash cans. Curiosity got the better of me I ended up following it.

I heard a swirly,flippy sound behind me,I smirked."do you remember!!!"

A bunny stepped out of the shadows,pointing his boomerang at me,"Easter Sunday wasn't it"

"aww you're not still mad about me messing with your egg hunt are you?"I chuckled but gave a nasty look.

"yes but this is 'bout something else come with me"he ordered taking my arm.

I yanked away "way would I want to go with you"

"look mate we could this the easy way or the hard way"suggested the big toe bunny.

"well I'm not going down without a fight"I said in his face.

He smirked and stomped the ground"boys!!!"

"boys???"I mumbled.

Out of nowhere two over haired things I guess they were yetis. Shoved me into a sack I guess peter Cotton tail took some delight in my kidnap.

A portal opened the yetis said something I couldn't understand,but the bunny said something if his holes being safer.

The sack was tossed into the portal.

Great just great I've been sacknapped.