Pitch Black

Autumn looked up and saw she landed on Jack. "oh my gosh I'm sorry frost I didn't see you"she helped him up.

"its okay North there's trouble at tooth's palace" Jack said in a serious tone.

They all went down to the reindeer's stables.The gates opened and reindeers came out shaking there horns and stopping the hooves.

Autumn mouth dropped to the floor."everyone likes the sled"said North hopping in."I think I'll take my tunnels mate"

"nonsense come on in"chuckled north grabbing bunnymund.

Autumn laughed and sat next to North. "let's go"she said with excitement. Jack smiled and said the same thing. They took off into the sky,and threw the portal.

******

"North drive straight"said bunnymund cawling his nails into the wood. "I'm not driving bunny"

"then who is???"questioned Jack.

"oh Autumn is driving"North said with a shrug.

They all turned around and found Autumn seat empty.

The sled was going to crash into the palace.They screamed hugged each other for dear life.

"Jack since we're going to die I just want to tell you I love you,your the closes thing I had to a brother mate"confessed Bunnymund.

"hey guys what are you doing"asked Autumn leaning against the sled.

"we're going to crash"

"no you're not"

"yes we are "

"I wish I had a camera"she mumbled with a snicker.

Once they realized that they were alive they separated."don't tell anyone what I just said to you" threatened bunny passing by Jack.

"oh I won't tell anyone that you love me"jack said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"did I miss something"asked Autumn looking at Sandy. A questioned just hovered over his head,and shrugged.

"Tooth what happened"asked North taking out his swords.

"pitch he's-"

"HERE"snickered a talk man with a black cloak,black hair black ...everything.

"pitch black!!"they all said in union.

He spotted an unfamiliar face"well well well look what we have here"he said appearing next to Autumn.

"Get away from her"jack growled charging towards him.A nightmare came and sended him flying across the room.

"so darling do you have a name"he ran his fingers threw Autumn's hair.

"the names Autumn, Autumn Leaves"she answered pulling away.

"Autumn the spirit of fall now why are you with these imbalances"questioned pitch cupping her face.

"let her go"Jack yelled shielding her.

"JACK!!! how you been my friend how's Jamie"said pitch with a laugh.

"I'm not your friend and why are you here"

"can't I visit my friends the guardians"pouted pitch messing jacks hair.The guardians gave him a deadly glare.

"well... you must know i just came for this"pitch took out a gold tube."those teeth don't belong to you"said tooth trying to retrieve the tooth's. Pitch vanished and smiled all the guardians charged trying to get the tooth's.

But their attempts failed this made pitch laugh. A branched wrapped itself around pitch squeezing him tight losing his grip on the tube.

It fell into the hands of autumn."its not nice to steal"smirked Autumn moving her wand making the branches squeeze him more."you stupid girl"yelled pitch trying to get free.

She looked to see the teeth's belonged to Jamie the boy she met earlier.

"if I destroy the one believer who foiled my plans I'll be unstoppable"smirked pitch breaking free."don't come near Jamie"threatened jack clutching his shepherds staff.

"oh but jack I already have"he laughed vanishing into the darkness of the shadows.

Dark sand began to roam around the palace. It covered the towers,the floor,all the windows and a the doors.

None of the guardians could breath as soon the breathed in the sand there whole world went.

Pitch black.