300 years later

Present time...

at the north pole

North was in his office playing with his toys.Then a yeti barged in and spoke the language that only North understood.

"what do you mean its happening again"asked North stepping out of the office.

The lights of the believers were flickering. A shadow zoomed by them,pitch black circled the globe.He created figuers of the guardians and destroyed them. Then black sand vanished into thin air.

North turned on the northern lights singling the other guardians.

♥♥♥

"aww look at sofe's little bloody tooth "sequels Tooth,baby tooth tugged on her sleeve showing her the lights.

"oh no"she flew off with some of her fairies.

♣♣♣

Sandy was on the other side of the world spreading sweet dreams.When he turned around he saw them.He gave a thumps up and created a plane and drove to the north pole.

♦♦♦

Bunnymund popped out the ground."cold cold cold"he whined as he jumped into another hole."that man better have a good reason for this"he mumbled hopping down the rabbit hole.

♠♠♠

"jack come play with us"offered Jamie throwing a snowball ,hitting Jack's back."you're going to get it this time"Jack smirked throwing him a snowball hitting his face.

Soon all of Jamie's friends were tossing and throwing snow at each other. Jack laughed falling on his back.But stopped as hr saw the lights twinkle in brad daylight.

"a meeting and just as it was getting fun"whined Jack,"I have to go guys".

"no please stay"asked Jamie grabbing his coat.

"I'll play with y'all late its an guardian meeting"promised Jack flying away.

---

"hey what gives with the meeting"Jack protest waiting for an answer.

"Jack... pitch is back"confessed Tooth patting his shoulder."I thought we finished him"

"you heard what he said fear always lives on"said bunnymund toying with his boomerang.

"yeah but it's only been a 1 year since he was gone and now his back"Jack argued getting furious.

Sandy was drinking some egg nog he looked up and saw them moon rising up.He tried getting the other guardians attention but it was no use.Sandy yanked on a elf shaking him,getting the attention of the others.

He pointed towards the moon, "ha man in moon why didn't you say anything Sandy"chuckled North.

Sandy just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.The moon showed the shadow of pitch black. Then the guardian crystal came enlightening the room.

"Do you know what this means jack"asked Tooth. "no??"answered jack leaning against his staff.

"it means a new guardian has been chosen mate"said bunnymund all serious.

"please let it be someone who knows how to have fun"wished Jack crossing his fingers behind his back.

As the crystal turned it reveled a girl with long hair reaching past her shoulder,a skirt above her knees.

"Autumn Leaves"said north surprised.

"are you kidding me first jack and now her"Bunnymund argued,"she's an irresponsible,rude,immature,hardheaded,rebellious-"

"guardian"smiled North staring at the crystal.