THE PAST

"When you do what you fear most, then you can do anything."

-------------- 

"Eomma, Appa,Jae Hee-ah, this is Hana, my girlfriend." Joonmyeon said, introducing his girlfriend to his family, with his angelic smile.

"Girlfriend? Do you know what you're talking about Joonmyeon? You just met her two months ago and now you're saying she's your girlfriend? Do you even know who she is?" his father asked.

"Appa, she's my girlfriend and I love her. Don't say those things to her. I love her. If you hurt her and continue saying those words, you're just hurting your own son." 

"How could you raise your tone to me?? I'm still your father Joonmyeon."

"I'm sorry, Joonmyeon. I need to go." Hana run away. Joonmyeon was about to follow her but his sister stop him.

"Oppa...."

"Jae Hee, let go. I need to follow her."

"Andwae oppa. You're not going to follow her. I'm not gonna let you." she said, still holding her brother's arms. 

"I said let go." Joonmyeon yelled and pulled his arms forcely making his sister stumble on the floor.

"O-Oppa...." she mumbled before running upstairs to her room.

"Jae Hee??? Jae, open the door please. Look, I'm sorry.." Joonmyeon keep knocking on her door but she didn't bother to open up.

"Joonmyeon." he look up to see his mother with a folder in her hands.

"What's this?" he asked when his mother gave the folder to him. 

"Take a look Joonmyeon." she said. He opened the folder and anger rise up through his veins.

"You investigated everything about her?? Eomma, she's my girlfriend.!!!" he yell.

"Joonmyeon, can't you see? She's just using you. She's just after your wealth. She doesn't love you. She's wrong for you."

"Eomma, this is my decision. Not yours. I'm tired of being a machine that always follow your orders. I'm your son and not someone else. Why can't you just let me be happy and be with her??" he yelled, throwing the folder away. His mother slapped him.

"Don't ever raise your voice on me. I'm still your mother."

"You're right. Your my mother but I hate everything that you wanted me to become. I'm leaving." he said and went to his room.

"Joonmyeon, i want want for you is for your own good!!"

"I don't care!!! I hate this!!!" he yelled from his room and a loud broken glasses can be heard.

After knowing everything about Hana, Joonmyeon changed. He's hurt so much and he doesn't have any energy to talk to his sister. He left because he can't accept that his family's right. He can't forgive himself that he hurt his own sister.

"Joonmyeon.."

"It's Suho, Kris. My name is Suho. Not Joonmyeon."

"Guardian?..Why did you change your name?"

"For a change, I guess?"

"Aren't you going back to your parent's house? Your sister misses you so much."

"I never want to go back there. She'll be fine. She'll be used to it."

"Aish.. You're so stubborn now, you know that?? By the way, you want to meet up the guys?"